|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
|Picture of the day|
|Hotel Restaurant Aux Gorges du Chéran and west view of the Saint-Jacques Towers on the Semnoz in the background, from the pont de l'Abîme in Cusy, France.|
--JohnManuel 22:00, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
|Media help in other languages:
Alemannisch | català | čeština | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | español | français | galego | hrvatski | italiano | 日本語 | қазақша | 한국어 | Lëtzebuergesch | lietuvių | македонски | Nederlands | norsk nynorsk | occitan | Kapampangan | polski | português | română | русский | slovenščina | shqip | Tiếng Việt | 中文（简体） | 中文（繁體） | +/−
Wikimedia Commons uses Ogg Vorbis files for sound files and Ogg Theora or WebM for video files.
We prefer those file types to other, more common file types, because the Ogg file types are not encumbered with patents. You can learn in the following pages which software and which codecs you need to play our media files.
The latest versions of all major desktop web browsers are able to play sound files and videos without any additional codecs or software. Mobile browsers are not yet supported except on Android.
- Sample e-mails for requests for permissions
- Reminder about categorizing the correct copyright tags and images.
- PD Image Searches (en.wikipedia)
- Fonts for banners
- Clip art - Public Domain
- Spanish intellectual property
- Legislation on different countries
Contact JOHN MANUEL on English Wikipedia.
- Heraldic French & English
- For orphan images
- Migrating csv to tables
- User:Lmbuga/Avisos Commons
- Category:Spanish Wikipedia
- Category:Media of the day