Commons:Audio and video requests
See also Wikipedia:Requested recordings; Commons:Voice intro project
См. также Wikipedia:Requested recordings
- 1 Audio requests
- 2 Video requests
- 2.1 Sports
- 2.2 Dances (especially Ballroom dances)
- 2.3 Sofware and video games captures
- 2.4 Others
- 2.5 More videos from MIT opencourseware and others
- Melody of minstrel show tune Jump Jim Crow (early 1800's, USA) brooke westover
- Sound of a bumblebee's buzzing/flight. Richard001 03:12, 9 July 2007 (UTC)
- Sound of a cat's meow and a cat hissing (User: Andrea)
- Vocalisations of the Tasmanian Devil. --Malkinann (talk) 23:18, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
- Classical, old-style modem screech, not any of that fancy telebit crap
- The 'ping' before Finnish railway station announcements.
- audio of a bombing raid siren.
- The sound of a dot-matrix printer printing several lines of text Leevclarke 21:50, 19 March 2008 (UTC), try this one Star-LC-10-printer-01.ogg - Priwo (talk) 19:17, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- Telebit PEP modem sounds. From The Jargon File:
The peculiar clicking and whooshing sounds made by a PEP modem such as the Telebit Trailblazer as it tries to synchronize with another PEP modem for their special high-speed mode. This sound isn't anything like the normal two-tone handshake between conventional V-series modems and is instantly recognizable to anyone who has heard it more than once. It sounds, in fact, very much like whale songs. This noise is also called "the moose call" or "moose tones".
- Some psychoacoustical stimuli: pure tones, tone complexes, clicks, multichannel noise with varying properties, examples for sound localization etc. If this is the sort of thing you can do, contact me & I'll put together some specs. — Mike.lifeguard 23:19, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
- University of Michigan fight song
- Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)
- Royalty free music free to http://www.locutortv.es/musicalibredederechos.htm
- The traditional "dun dun dun!" musical sting.
- Samples of Sibelius music: e.g. hymn of Finlandia and christmas song "En etsi valtaa loistoa" (just a few bars OK).
- Music without copyright to http://www.freeaudiolibrary.com/es/
- "Acid Rock" by Rhythm Device
- NATO phonetic alphabet (File:NATOPhoneticAlphabet.ogg contains some mispronunciations.) -- Common Good (talk) 15:22, 1 September 2011 (UTC)
- Wikimedia Commons
- Wikimedia Foundation
- Chinese pinyin pronunciation chart. All initial in order, like b p m f d t n l ... --CenkX (talk) 04:13, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
- Person pronouncing "sawasdee," a Thai greeting. Also, please insert it in w:Thai_greeting. Thanks! --22.214.171.124 07:34, 8 August 2008 (UTC)Kenny Pabalate
- Person pronouncing the word Itahari, a place in Nepal. Please notify me when its done. Thanks! -- Noxboy (talk) 02:58, 5 July 2015 (UTC)
- Those files requested are to illustrate the Wikiversity https://fr.wikiversity.org/wiki/Portugais/Phonétique/Alphabet but should be useful for wictionário too. Person pronouncing letters and words in portuguese.
, , , , , , ,
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
Arrumei os atalhos, hoje vou aproveitar para dar um abraço aos amigos lusofonos. Estou pedindo a criaçao desses arquivos para illustrar o departatmento portuguese da Wikiversidade francesa.
- The voice intro project, asking the subjects of Wikipedia articles (in any language) to record their own spoken voice (in any language in which they are comfortable).
- I have "Sweet backflip", but it's in .MP4 form. Amtrakfan4 11:55 AM 3 May 2012 (UTC)
- Decade (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IpnXd1w5I4)
- tee shot
- Kickflip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSa1TlAxtkM)
- Ollie (http://www.skateboardshowroom.com/skin1/pages/US/ollie.htm)
- (Pop) Shove-it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0I_hmf7erY)
Dances (especially Ballroom dances)
- Rock and Roll
- Schuhplattler (Austria)
- Viennese Waltz
Sofware and video games captures
- The demo (as in demoscene) and video game en:.kkrieger is now released under BSD license. A video of the integral gameplay (10-30 minutes) would be a nice addition to the articles about this demo. It's also one of the significant example of procedural generation cited in the literature.
- Please upload public domain movie Plan 9 from Outer Space Yurikoles (talk) 15:56, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- Looking for video footage of an elevator
- Looking for some clips of walking through a forest, both during day- and night-time if possible. 13:53, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
- Do we have simple clips of certain musical instruments being played, e.g. a gitar or piano or flute being played? It would be great to have those videos and put them in the respective pages of the instruments in Wikipedia to really show how they're played. Sentausa (talk) 13:00, 15 December 2010 (UTC)
- I've been working on the Wikipedia article "Rattlesnake" and am trying to find some high-quality, free video that shows a rattlesnake (preferably in a natural, rather than captive, setting) shaking its rattle as a warning. Video of a bite/ingestion, reproduction, or anything else covered in the article would also be very useful. Please contact me on my talk page if you can help with this. -- Jrtayloriv (talk) 06:43, 4 June 2011 (UTC)
- I'd like to use http://archive.org/details/Blacksmith in http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Down%27n%27dirty_Blacksmithing , so one solution would be for someone to upload it (with appropriate documentation of the fact that Internet Archive tagged it with the Creative Commons Public Domain dedication). If that's the right way to go about it, perhaps someone could explain to me how I go about doing so. There are other conceivable solutions that might be more efficient (by eliminating replication of files across archives or allowing the content developer (e.g., me) to handle the linkage directly), so if this isn't The Right Way, please point out what that would be. --Wcoole (talk) 20:16, 27 December 2012 (UTC)
- I'm working on a project in which we wish to create short video interviews of historians providing insights/context around significant Irish figures involved in WW1, for example, 'Thomas Kettle'. The videos would be a few minutes long shot in high quality and will be factual based on the insights of experts. I need to get advice on whether these will be accepted on the Wikipedia pages if we pursue?
More videos from MIT opencourseware and others
I just wanted to request more videos from MIT open courseware and such other related sites. It would be quite helpful. For, me I just wanted to watch some lectures as in agriculture science or any other topics, from which you wish to upload, if there is. Wikipedia and commons are free in my country, Nepal. So, if someone wish to upload such videos, That'd be great. This is not my topic Thanks, if you have read.