|Commons Meter & Edit Counter|
Mateusz War. (* 1979 in Łódź) – He was born in central Poland. Since 1987 he is interested in sailing. He graduate University of Szczecin. He get a diploma from sea tourism. Since 1991 he is traveling mostly using sea transport (yacht, ferry, ship) to the Scandinavia and to its islands. In 2008 he has visited Arctic (80°N). In 2009 he is going Europe around (18°E-10°W-23°E). Interesting stories and places around the Szczecin are not foreign for him.
Camera & Gallery
- I'll help all those who write to me (for example - arrange photos, etc.);
|• My Gallery •|
- My photographic equipment:
|#||Model||Made in||Photos taken|
|1||Kodak 235||USA / MEX||Photos taken Kodak|
|2||Zenit 11||USR||Photos taken 11|
|3||FujiFilm FinePix S5600||JPN||Photos taken FinePix S5600|
|4||Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H9||JPN||Photos taken Cyber-Shot H9|
|5||Sony SLT-α 58||JPN / THA||Photos taken α 58|
|-||Nokia 5||FIN / PRC||Photos taken Nokia 5|
- I also use: tripod, filters, GPS, Adobe Photoshop Elements...
- I used it with: Canon PowerShot A400, Nikon Coolpix 3100, Nikon Coolpix 8700, Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC50...
- My interests and areas:
- I used to be more active, now I edit as I have time
This is a Wikimedia Commons user page. If you find this page on any site other than Wikimedia Commons, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at.