——————————————— Archive, January 2007 ———————————————
If I remember well, I have uploaded only the six images you have already found. Okki 08:14, 5 January 2007 (UTC)
Here is the criteria Redundant/bad quality. Don't delete other people's requests, even if it is not valid. There will be administrators to decide whether these images should be kept or not. Cariner 18:32, 11 January 2007 (UTC)
- For your info I am an administrator. --Cat out 18:53, 11 January 2007 (UTC)
- You are not categorized as an administrator. Anyway, please be aware of the Commons:Deletion guidelines#Redundant/bad quality ctiteria. My request is in good faith. Please don't make arbitrary judgements. Cariner 18:57, 11 January 2007 (UTC)
- You can be assured that I am indeed an administrator here on commons, not that it is a big thing. I merely dislike the admin category.
- Your nominations for "bad quality" includes high res orbital satellite images of metropolitan areas and other perfectly good images, I frankly find that disruptive.
- --Cat out 08:26, 12 January 2007 (UTC)
Well, I guess I should list the reason of Redundant in addition to Bad Quality. Image:Shenyang from International Space Station.jpg is redundant and bad quality compared with image:Shenyang 123.38236E 41.77365N.jpg, which is better high re orbital satellite image of metro Shenyang. Is this ok with you? Cariner 18:31, 12 January 2007 (UTC)
- Yes you would need to tell us why it is redundant and link to the other version so we know its genuinely redundant.
- I do not consider either image redundant or bad quality. Both are good orbital pictures of same region.
- --Cat out 15:35, 13 January 2007 (UTC)
I'd like to know the reason of this image. --Cat out 08:50, 12 January 2007 (UTC)
- It's just a parody of original Image:Troll_school.jpg. Check it on the Wikipedia plz -- Walter Humala Walter Humala EmperorofWestWikipediaGodsave him! wanna Talk?wanna Talk? 00:50, 13 January 2007 (UTC)
- How is that in our project scope? --Cat out 15:30, 13 January 2007 (UTC)
- Maye it isn't but pleae let me keep it here, its just a gdfl. Thanks. -- Walter Humala Walter Humala EmperorofWestWikipediaGodsave him! wanna Talk?wanna Talk? 04:08, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
- Ok let me rephrase this question. Tell me one reason that I shouldn't delete the image for not being in project scope. --Cat out 20:46, 15 January 2007 (UTC)
jfyi: I've removed the deletion tag from that image page because after 16 days nothing happened: Commons:Deletion requests/Image:PokemonMini.JPG --32X 00:27, 19 January 2007 (UTC)
Thank you for notifying me, unless a deletion debate is closed that template should not have been removed. IN the future dont do it. :) I am closing that debate as a "keep" since no one complained about the image. --Cat out 00:55, 19 January 2007 (UTC)