Category:Perry County, Pennsylvania
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Perry County is a county located in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania and is one of three counties comprising the Harrisburg–Carlisle Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of 2010, the population was 45,969. The center of population of Pennsylvania is located in Perry County, in the borough of Duncannon. Green Park, an incorporated village located in northeastern Tyrone Township, serves as Perry County’s midpoint between the Conococheague Mountain in the west and the Susquehanna River to the east.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Bridges in Perry County, Pennsylvania (2 C, 27 F)
- ► Big Spring State Park (Pennsylvania) (1 F)
- ► Duncannon, Pennsylvania (14 F)
- ► Fowlers Hollow State Park (1 F)
- ► Little Buffalo State Park (2 F)
- ► Maps of Perry County, Pennsylvania (25 F)
Media in category "Perry County, Pennsylvania"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- 1877PaMap-Right-150r.png 2.63 MB
- Big Spring State Park PA.jpg 2.94 MB
- Blain PA Depot.JPG 2.52 MB
- Enslow Bridge.JPG 2.71 MB
- Fowlers Hollow State Park.jpg 5.52 MB
- Liverpool, PA.JPG 1.23 MB
- Marysville, PA.JPG 1.23 MB
- Newport East (6262527656).jpg 6.51 MB
- Newport, Pennsylvania.jpg 695 KB
- Railfanning (6264836815).jpg 5.72 MB