Category:Princess Henrietta of Nassau-Weilburg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Princess Henrietta (Alexandrine Frederika Wilhelmine) of Nassau-Weilburg (30 October, 1797 Palace Ermitage, near Bayreuth - 29 December, 1829, Vienna) was the wife of Archduke Charles, Duke of Teschen. Her husband was a notable general of the Napoleonic Wars and victor of the Battle of Aspern-Essling against Napoleon I of France.
Archduchess of Austria
|Date of birth||30 October 1797
Henriette Alexandrine Friederike Wilhelmine von Nassau-Weilburg
|Date of death||29 December 1829
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Princess Henrietta of Nassau-Weilburg"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Henriette Alexandrine Nassau Weilburg 1797 1829.jpg 252 × 326; 20 KB
- Karl AustriaTeschen Henriette NassauWeilburg.jpg 655 × 556; 337 KB
- Henrietta, Archduchess of Austria, Duchess of Teschen, née Princess of Nassau-Weilburg.jpg 1,291 × 1,750; 1.62 MB
- HenrietteAlexandrine.jpg 150 × 225; 22 KB
- Johann Nepomuk Ender 001.jpg 332 × 420; 38 KB
- Johann Nepomuk Ender Portrait Henriette von Österreich 1809.jpg 3,005 × 3,828; 1.96 MB