Saint John or St. John may refer to:
- Saint John the Apostle, one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus
- Saint John the Baptist, preacher, ascetic and baptizer of Jesus Christ
- Saint John the Evangelist, author of the Gospel of John; in some traditions, including Roman Catholicism, the same person as John the Apostle
- Saint John of Patmos, author of the Book of Revelation, and considered by some to be the same person as John the Apostle
Later, ecclesiastical saints
(in chronological order)
- Saint John (d. 303), martyred with Cyrus (see Cyrus and John)
- Saint John (d. 366), a priest martyred with Abda and Abdjesus
- Saint John of Egypt (d. 394), hermit
- Saint John Chrysostom (347-407), Archbishop of Constantinople
- Saint John Cassian (c. 360-433)
- Pope John I (523-526)
- Saint John Climacus (c. 579-649), also known as John of the Ladder, John Scholasticus and John Sinaites
- Saint John the Merciful (d. c. 620), also known as John the Almoner, John the Almsgiver, John V of Alexandria, and Johannes Eleemon
- Saint John of Ephesus (c. 505 - c. 585)
- Saint John of Damascus (c. 676-749)
- Saint John of Beverley (d. 721)
- Saint John of Rila (876 - c. 946), also known as Ivan Rilski, Bulgarian hermit
- Saint John of Matha (1169-1218), French founder of the Trinitarian Order
- Saint John of Nepomuk (c. 1340-1393), Bohemian priest
- Giovanni da Capistrano (1386-1456)
- Saint John Fisher (1469-1535), Bishop of Rochester, professor at Cambridge
- Saint John of God (1495-1550)
- Saint John of Avila (1500-1569)
- Saint John Leonardi (1541-1609)
- Saint John of the Cross (1542-1591), Spanish mystic
- Saint John Sarkander (1576-1620), Moravian priest
- Saint John Ogilvie (1579-1615), Scottish Catholic martyr
- Saint Jean-Baptiste de la Salle (1651-1719), the patron saint of teachers
- Saint John Joseph of the Cross (1654-1739), Italian Franciscan
- Saint John Neumann (1811-1860), Bishop of Philadelphia
- Saint John Bosco, born Giovanni Melchior Bosco (1815-1888)
- Saint John of Kronstadt (1829-1908)
- John Baptist Con, John Charles Cornay, John Dat, John Hoan Trinh Doan, John Louis Bonnard, and John Thanh Van Dinh of the Vietnamese Martyrs (16th-19th century)
- John (era unknown), one of the Ethiopian saints Abraham, Ethnus, Acrates, James, and John
- John of Samanoud (era unknown), martyred with James of Manug
- John of Kiev, the name used to refer to an infant of Kiev and an adult monk, both saints - see Abraham and Onesimus of Kiev
With 'St. John' as a surname
St. John can be pronounced /sɪndʒɪn/, particularly if it is the first part of a hyphenated family name or a given name. Use of the full stop separator is uncommon in some countries, especially Australia.
- Andrew St. John, American actor
- Austin St. John, American actor
- Bridget St John, British singer
- Charles Edward St. John, (1857–1935), American astronomer
- Daniel B. St. John, 19th century U.S. Representative from New York
- Earl St. John, American-born producer
- Edward St John (1916-94), Australian politician
- Henry St John, 1st Viscount Bolingbroke (1678–1751), English statesman and philosopher
- Ian St. John, former footballer and now pundit
- James Augustus St. John, (1795-1875), author and traveller
- Jill St. John, American film and television actress
- John St. John (1833-1916), U.S. politician
- Kate St John, British musician and composer
- Lara St. John, Canadian violinist
- Mia St. John, American boxer.
- Norman St John-Stevas, Baron St John of Fawsley, British politician
- Oliver St John (c. 1598-1673), English statesman and judge
- Pamela St. John, American composer
- Powell St. John, American singer and songwriterù
- Scott St. John, violinist.
- Shaye Saint John, American performance artist
- Spenser St. John, British Consul in Brunei (19th century)
- Saint John, New Brunswick
- Saint John (electoral district), federal electoral district in New Brunswick
- Saint John River (New Brunswick), in New Brunswick and Maine (United States)
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Saint John, New Brunswick
- Fort St. John, British Columbia
- St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec also known as St. John in English
- Saint John, a parish in Jersey
- St John, Cornwall, England, a village near Millbrook
- St John, Hackney (parish), England
- St. John, Powys, Wales
- Bayou St. John, Lousiana
- St. John, Indiana
- St. John, Kansas
- St. John the Baptist Parish, Louisiana
- Saint John Plantation, Maine
- St. John, Missouri
- St. John, North Dakota
- Saint John, U.S. Virgin Islands
- St. John, Washington
- St. Johns River (Florida)
- Saint John River (New Brunswick), Maine and New Brunswick (Canada)
- St. Johns County, Florida
See category Category:Svatý Jan
- Knights of St. John
- St John Ambulance
- St. John Publications, a defunct American magazine and comics publisher.
- Venerable Order of Saint John
- York St John University
- St John (restaurant), Smithfield, London
- St. John (clothing), an upscale, luxury American fashion brand
- St. John Catholic School, Toronto
- Patricia St. John, British writer
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Saint John's - Basseterre
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
Media in category "Saint John"
The following 27 files are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Cathédrale de Bézier...
- Church of Saint John i...
- Dmcs 001.JPG
- Dürer - Johannes erbl...
- Er Johannes-Evangeliet...
- Evangelisten Johannes...
- Evangelistene Matteus,...
- Forklarende Bemærknin...
- Kempten 2013-06-15.16...
- Martiriul Sf Ioan cel...
- MIMI 76F1 NS 161V 162R...
- Nuremberg chronicles f...
- Nuremberg chronicles f...
- Pietro Bettelini, Leon...
- Prince edward street 0...
- Rays of light in St. J...
- Sant Chuan Evanchelist...
- Tower of Saint John ch...
- Tower of Saint Johns c...
- Villa madonna.jpg