From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Ooty, short for Ootacamund, officially, Udhagamandalam (Tamil: உதகமண்டலம்) sometimes abbreviated to Udhagai, Tamil: உதகை), is a town, municipality and the district capital of the Nilgiris district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Ootacamund is a popular hill station located in the Nilgiri Hills. Udhagamandalam is the official Tamil name for the town. Ooty stands at an approximate height of 7,500 feet (2,286 m) above sea level.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Buildings in Udhagamandalam (7 C, 27 F)
- ► Culture of Udhagamandalam (5 C)
- ► Education in Udhagamandalam (6 C, 2 F)
- ► Geography of Udhagamandalam (9 C, 123 F)
- ► History of Udhagamandalam (5 C)
- ► Nature of Udhagamandalam (6 C, 1 F)
- ► People of Udhagamandalam (1 C)
- ► Sculptures in Udhagamandalam (9 F)
- ► Transport in Udhagamandalam (3 C, 6 F)
Pages in category "Udhagamandalam"
This category contains only the following page.