Flickr image File:Fr. Istvan Jaschko.jpg
Thank you for uploading File:Fr. Istvan Jaschko.jpg from Flickr to Commons. However, in order for us to confirm the license that the Flickr user provided, the link to Flickr image description page is needed. Could you please add the correct link to the image description page? Thank you, --Yarnalgo (talk) 22:33, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
- I had added the source URL as http://www.flickr.com/photos/hsiaoyang/2330568252/ in file description. And you can read the permission agreement from the author on the source.Cuthbertwong (talk) 05:20, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for adding the source
but can you put an English translation of that conversation either on my talk page or on the image description page so that I can review it.Thanks, --Yarnalgo (talk) 05:52, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
- I got a translation but unfortunately what he said is not enough. He needs to explicitly release it under a free license (cc-by-2.0 works fine). He can do this by either changing the license of the picture on Flickr or stating the license change in the comments. Please tell him all this and ask him to release it under the free license. Also, make sure to tell him we will properly attribute him and link back to the Flickr page. Thanks. --Yarnalgo (talk) 06:51, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
- I had leaved message to the author to tell him what we need.Cuthbertwong (talk) 15:26, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for adding the source
- I saw that he has changed the license to cc-by-nc-sa-2.0. Unfortunately this is also incompatible with Commons. The most restrictive CC license the is compatible with Commons is cc-by-sa-2.0 so unless he is willing to release it under that we will need to delete the image. Thanks --Yarnalgo (talk) 04:50, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
Thank you for participating in Wiki Loves Monuments 2013! Please help with this survey.
Thanks to the participation of people like you, the contest gathered more than 365,000 pictures of cultural heritage objects from more than 50 countries around the world, becoming the largest photography competition to have ever taken place.
You can find all your pictures in your upload log, and are of course very welcome to keep uploading images and help develop Wikimedia Commons, even though you will not be able to win more prizes (just yet).
If you'd like to start editing relevant Wikipedia articles and share your knowledge with other people, please go to the Wikipedia Welcome page for more information, guidance, and help.
To make future contests even more successful than this year, we would like to invite you to share your experiences with us in a short survey. Please fill in this short survey in your own language, and help us learn what you liked and didn't like about Wiki Loves Monuments 2013.
Thank you for taking part in the Wiki Loves Monuments participants' survey!
Thank you for taking part in the Wiki Loves Monuments participants' survey. Your answers will help us improve the organization of future photo contests!
In case you haven't filled in the questionnaire yet, you can still do so during the next 7 days.
And by the way: the winning pictures of this year's international contest have been announced. Enjoy!