Category:Biligiriranga Hills Wildlife Sanctuary
The Biligiriranga Swamy Wildlife Sanctuary (Kannada: ಬಿಳಿಗಿರಿರಂಗನ ಬೆಟ್ಟ) commonly called B R Hills, is a hill range situated in south-eastern Karnataka, at its border with Tamil Nadu in South India. The area is called Biligiriranga Swamy Temple Wildlife Sanctuary or simply BRT Wildlife Sanctuary. It is a protected reserve under the Wildlife Protection Act, 1973. Being at the confluence of the Western Ghats and the Eastern Ghats, the sanctuary is home to eco-systems that are unique to both the mountain ranges.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Animals in the Biligiriranga Hills Wildlife Sanctuary (4 C, 1 F)
Pages in category "Biligiriranga Hills Wildlife Sanctuary"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Biligiriranga Hills Wildlife Sanctuary"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- BRT Tiger Reserve entrance Hondarabalu.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.98 MB
- Honnametti.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 5.15 MB
- Lotus pods in a lake at the Biligiriranga temple wildlife sanctuary.jpg 1,776 × 1,184; 449 KB
- Ranganabetta temple.JPG 4,288 × 3,216; 3.27 MB