Kolli Hills (Tamil: கொல்லி மலை) is a hill station and a small mountain range located in central Tamil Nadu in India. The mountains are about 1000 to 1300 m in height and cover an area of approximately 280 km². The Kolli Hills has 72 hair pin bends to reach the top of the hills. The Kolli Hills are part of the Eastern Ghats, which is a mountain range that runs mostly parallel to the east coast of South India. The mountains are relatively untouched by commercial tourism and still retain their natural beauty.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Kolli Hills"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Arapalli.jpg 1.25 MB
- Boat ride kolli.jpg 1.53 MB
- Jack-fruits-in-the-market.JPG 3.49 MB
- Karavalli.JPG 3.53 MB
- Kolli hills forest.JPG 1.18 MB
- Kolli hills.jpg 445 KB
- Kolli-malai-forest1.JPG 3.6 MB
- Kolli-malai-forest2.JPG 3.52 MB
- KolliHills Valley.JPG 1.15 MB
- Kollimalai Kundrugal.JPG 3.99 MB
- Kollimalai-siva-temple.JPG 3.54 MB
- Kollimalai.jpg 15.9 MB
- Market.JPG 3.52 MB
- Pepper tree in Kolli Hills.JPG 2.73 MB