Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:11, 10 December 2014||1,754 × 1,239 (130 KB)||Takahiko Mizumura||右に回転しました。|
|02:10, 9 December 2014||1,240 × 1,754 (127 KB)||Takahiko Mizumura||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.