|Hi and welcome to my talk page. I prefer to have discussions in one place. If you start a topic here, I will answer here. If I ask something on your page, I will expect an answer there.
Just click here to start a new topic.
Hallo und Willkommen auf meiner Diskussionsseite. Ich bevorzuge Diskussionen an einer Stelle, also werde ich hier antworten, wenn du hier fragst. Stelle ich auf deiner Seite eine Frage, erwarte ich die Antwort auch dort.
Klicke hier, um eine neue Diskussion zu beginnen.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
- 1 A barnstar for you!
- 2 New workbench
- 3 Commons:Categories for discussion/2016/01/Category:Poetry books, book covers, etc.
- 4 Temporary deletion
- 5 Share your experience and feedback as a Wikimedian in this global survey
- 6 Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
- 7 De-adminship warning
A barnstar for you!
|Boooo !!!! We miss you!! We wish you were more active, please log in soon and help us with the backlog!!|
|Hope to see you around soon! Ellin Beltz (talk) 17:24, 31 October 2015 (UTC)|
- Irgendwas ist ja immer :) Sieht aus, als wären das größtenteils verschobene Kategorien, bei denen der Verschieber die Diskussion nicht geschlossen hat. --rimshottalk 21:27, 4 January 2016 (UTC)
I moved the files into Cat: Poetry book covers and now the old Cat is empty and I just noticed the note not to empty it Sorry. Should we continue discussion or delete it now that it is more organized. I have done more cleanups as suggested by you and other Admins. Thanks WayneRay (talk) 14:02, 28 February 2016 (UTC)
- As you now noticed, CFD work somewhat differently. The usual way is to discuss a problem, come to a conclusion and then start to recategorize stuff. This might take between days and weeks (or months). There is no rush, really. Beyond my initial comment I have not really thought through the issue, so I cannot tell what a good solution is to the whole system of categories. Your solution is probably fine, and sooner or later someone will close the discussion, maybe me when I've had time to look at it. --rimshottalk 22:26, 1 March 2016 (UTC)
I fished the transcription, thank you. -- RTA 00:00, 14 July 2016 (UTC)
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
(Sorry to write in Engilsh)
Dear Rimshot. I am writing to inform you that you are in danger of losing your adminship on Commons because of inactivity.
If you want to keep your adminship, you need both to sign at Commons:Administrators/Inactivity section/Aug-Sep 2017 within 30 days of today's date, and also to make at least five further admin actions in the following six months. Anyone who does not do so will automatically lose administrator rights.
You can read the de-admin policy at Commons:Administrators/De-adminship.