ww2censor is taking a short break and will be back at Commons after 21 February but may drop by occasionally if he gets internet access, so don't expect a speedy response.
TUSC token 36200f83ed7e451b0e9762a3748a9e16
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
January 2019 talkback
|Hello, Ww2censor. You have new messages at Urang Kamang's talk page.|
Meter stamp catalog
Please let me know which stamp images you changed. Did you also change any descriptions or add new types? Thanks, Rick
Please enable e-mail to be eligible to win a prize in Wiki Loves Monuments!
Thank you for uploading images for Wiki Loves Monuments!
However, we have noticed you have not enabled e-mail. To be eligible to win a prize the contest, you need to enable e-mail. This is what to do:
- Check the top right of your screen, and log in if you have not done so already
- Go to your preferences
- Scroll down to Email Options
- Enter your email address and click "Allow other users to email me"
- Click Save
Invitation to participate in Wiki Loves Monuments 2019 Participant Survey (Reminder)
Thank you for contributing to Wiki Loves Monuments 2019, and for sharing your pictures with the whole world! We would like to ask again a few minutes of your time. Thanks to the participation of people like you, the contest gathered more than 210K+ pictures of cultural heritage objects from more than 40 countries around the world.
You can find all your pictures in your upload log, and are of course very welcome to keep uploading images and help develop Wikimedia Commons, even though you will not be able to win more prizes (just yet). If you'd like to start editing relevant Wikipedia articles and share your knowledge with other people, please go to the Wikipedia Welcome page for more information, guidance, and help.
To make future contests even more successful than this year, we would like to invite you to share your experiences with us in a short survey. Please fill in this short survey, and help us learn what you liked and didn't like about Wiki Loves Monuments 2019.
the Wiki Loves Monuments team 03:43, 23 December 2019 (UTC)
June 2020 talkback
|Hello, Ww2censor. You have new messages at Sv1xv's talk page.|
File:Nancy Rosenblum headshot.jpg
hello. You seem to have undid my revision at Commons:Undeletion requests/Current requests. I don't know how to fix this since it included a ping to User:King of Hearts. JWilz12345 (Talk|Contrib's.) 10:51, 23 July 2020 (UTC)
- JWilz12345: Woops. I don't know how that happened but I've reverted and readded the later edits. Please check I have it correct now. Ww2censor (talk) 11:17, 23 July 2020 (UTC)
Thanks for your message.
- 2pennyworth: All discussions take place in the privacy of the OTRS system and any comments you would like to make should go directly to the ticket in question. Please be aware there are no deadlines and everyone is a volunteer, so please be patient. Ww2censor (talk) 14:51, 24 July 2020 (UTC)
Hello , Ww2censor could you please review this file?
- File:Tamil Announcer Rt Rana Announcing maha shivaratri Day at the India in Sri Lanka, Consulate General of India, Jaffna.jpg —Preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 14:48, 28 July 2020 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.