|License review (list of reviewers)|
Lemill Web Albums
TUSC token 36200f83ed7e451b0e9762a3748a9e16
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
talkback from my page
|Hello, Ww2censor. You have new messages at Leonardo85peralta's talk page.
|Hello, Ww2censor. You have new messages at De728631's talk page.
|Hello, Ww2censor. You have new messages at F123's talk page.
|Hello, Ww2censor. You have new messages at Ruthven's talk page.
talkback about Fred Sirieix image
|Hello, Ww2censor. You have new messages at Thursby16's talk page.
|Hello, Ww2censor. You have new messages at TheLost_Byte's talk page.
I suspect you know this, so it was probably just an oversight, but when you add categories to a DR it is important to use the form:
<<noinclude>[[Category:Philately related deletion requests]]</noinclude>
Otherwise the whole DR log gets included in the category. SeeCommons:Deletion requests/File:Prešov na poštovej známke 18 Slovakia.png . Jim . . . (Jameslwoodward) (talk to me) 11:30, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
- Jameslwoodward Oops, actually I was not sure how to fix it. Thanks for notifying me and fixing it. I'll try to remember. Ww2censor (talk) 11:36, 27 February 2018 (UTC)
- Prince of Thieves, I can't deal with it. You are the uploader and the onus is on you to verify the permission from the copyright holder. You have not even provided a source for the image for use the make an attempt at verifying its copyright status. It looks like a screenshot from a TV program and in that case the production company is likely the copyright holder, even if you found it on a wiki, you need to contact them otherwise it will be deleted. I sorry but I can't help you. Ww2censor (talk) 21:01, 3 March 2018 (UTC)
- The source link is in the edit you reverted. Prince of Thieves (talk) 21:24, 3 March 2018 (UTC)
- If that is not good enough then by all means delete it, that is the best I can do. Prince of Thieves (talk) 21:25, 3 March 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks for the info but unfortunately I'm sorry to tell you that source link gives no indication of who the author or copyright holder is and under what copyright license it has been released. As I said it looks like a screenshot that some editor has uploaded to that wiki but for which they have no permission, and so unfortunately you don't have any permission either. In fact it is found in different versions on several other fan sites, also without attribution. Ww2censor (talk) 21:33, 3 March 2018 (UTC)