|License review (list of reviewers)|
Lemill Web Albums
TUSC token 36200f83ed7e451b0e9762a3748a9e16
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
talkback from my page
|Hello, Ww2censor. You have new messages at Leonardo85peralta's talk page.
|Hello, Ww2censor. You have new messages at De728631's talk page.
|Hello, Ww2censor. You have new messages at F123's talk page.
Post box vs. Letter box
Hi. As regards this your edit, the Czech categories of "Post boxes" and "Letter boxes" are distiguished by the purpose of the box, not by its owner. "Post boxes" is used for boxes for outgoing mails, "Letter boxes" for incoming mails. Some "outgoing" boxes are operated by private (non-postal) subjects, some "incoming" boxes are not private but are operated by the post company (typically blue boxes in Czechia). The box at the wall near the ticket counter of Koněprusy Caves is for outgoing mails, as explained on the flap. --ŠJů (talk) 12:41, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
- Ok., my Czech is very very limited, it looked like a letter box. Thanks. Ww2censor (talk) 12:57, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
Ariana Grande (pictures permission)
Hello! I uploaded an image of Ariana Grande performing, the author gave me permission to published non the flickr and use on the Wikipedia. Don't send that for deletion. LikeGaga (talk) 18:33, 1 March 2017 (UTC)
- @LikeGaga: Unfortunately the Flickr user has no evidence of permission to use the image and licence it the way they did, so if you want to keep the image the original copyright holder must verify their permission by following the permission procedure found at COM:OTRS. BTW, the image must be freely licenced and not just allowed to be used only on Wikipedia. Any further comments should be made on the deletion nomination page. It is now up to an admin to decide on the evidence provided there. Ww2censor (talk) 18:41, 1 March 2017 (UTC)
- I uploaded other picture, check in the link below, please: File:Ariana_Grande_performing_"Thinking_'Bout_You".jpeg
- I have evidences which show the author explicitly saying that the picture could be uploaded on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/146532111@N04/33192937175/in/dateposted-public/ The author (which rather be credited as nickname) gave permission, I don't knew how show this so I uploaded in the Flickr.Like Gaga 19:04, 1 March 2017 (UTC)
- That image is even worse of a problem. The image shows the background light show that were not designed by the photographer but by some of Gaga's team and this is a derivative image, so we would need the permission of the copyright holder, whoever that specifically is, as well as from the photographer. The link to a so-called permission image does not refer to any specific image of from any specific person so is of no use. No one needs a Flickr account to send us images, in the first instance just have them email their permission per the procedure I stated clearly above. The OTRS will take it from there. Good luck. Ww2censor (talk) 19:21, 1 March 2017 (UTC)