- 1 Category:2012 Leeton SunRice Festival
- 2 Category:Buildings in Bathurst
- 3 McDonalds
- 4 Sydney Japanese International School
- 5 Toyota Corona
- 6 File:Apis mellifera feeding on nectar from a Corymbia ficifolia flower.jpg
- 7 Category:Supreme_Court_of_New_South_Wales
- 8 File:Wolf spider and egg sack.jpg
- 9 Food for thought
- 10 File:TempfileAusAthlete.jpg
- 11 Category:Scania K94UB
- 12 John Robertson
- 13 File source is not properly indicated: File:Lake george nsw.jpg
- 14 Image reversion
- 15 Category:Commons._YouTube
- 16 Rio Olympics 2016
- Well you'll need to jump though many hoops, by removing the main category (yes, not ideal having it but worse but not having it).
- I hope you get the idea above as to why I state "makes it impossible to find". Bidgee (talk) 02:08, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
I don't see why I should redirect Building in Bathurst to Building in Bathurst, New South Wales. Building in Bathurst could be at best a disambiguation page, since there are in the world at least three towns named "Bathurst", all of them with their own buildings. -- SERGIO (aka the Blackcat) 16:48, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
- I don't see the point in keeping the chronology of a category which has no copyright issues involved like in a wikipedia article (which is why we keep chronology), hence I don't even understand why you're still complaining about that. Anyway, since you seem to be passionate about the topic, I saved the category's chronology so I guess we all are satisfied now. -- SERGIO (aka the Blackcat) 09:46, 6 February 2015 (UTC)
Hi there, the actual restaurants of McDonald's are categorised in Category:McDonald's restaurants. This again is categorised under Category:Hamburger restaurants, which is a subcategory of Category:Fast food restaurants. The overall Category:McDonald's on the other hand, also contains museums, office buildings etcetera and it is therefore that I feel that it should not be categorised under Category:Fast food restaurants. - Takeaway (talk) 23:59, 9 April 2015 (UTC)
- Rodger that, I wasn't too sure why it was removed (I did have an edit summary but seems it didn't show) and have a bit on my mind ATM. Bidgee (talk) 11:56, 10 April 2015 (UTC)
Sydney Japanese International School
Are you interested in photographing the Sydney Japanese International School? It's at 112 Booralie Road, Terrey Hills, NSW 2084 Australia. It's unique among overseas Japanese schools since it actively includes Australian local children as students.
- Not sure when I'll be in Sydney next, quite busy with university and my other volunteering roles, which includes travelling to Melbourne and Nowra. Sorry. Bidgee (talk) 07:34, 16 April 2015 (UTC)
Any reason for reversion of my edits to restore two Toyota Corona images back to factory specification? I note that you did not leave an explanation for your reversion which is odd considering the time I spent making the edits. OSX II (talk) 01:02, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
- No need to be flipping rude about it, sheesh. To be honest, you need to brush up the use of the rollback tool or have it removed.
- As far as I'm concerned, I'm done with this project. I'm not going to be contributing any further content. Bidgee (talk) 01:54, 15 July 2015 (UTC)
188.8.131.52 06:59, 26 July 2015 (UTC)
Why did you revert the changes on this file? This is by no means a wolf spiders. These carry their cocoons at their spinnerets, not under the prosoma, and their eye field is completely different. --Mhohner (talk) 11:33, 31 August 2015 (UTC)
Food for thought
Wouldn't it be better to have
- Regional Express aircraft on final approach at Sydney Airport
- Regional Express Saab 340 aircraft on final approach at Sydney Airport [option 1, if disam is required]
- Regional Express aircraft on final approach at Sydney Airport (Saab 340) [option 2, if disam is required]
- Aircraft on final approach at Sydney Airport
- Saab 340 at Sydney Airport
- Saab 340 on final approach
- Regional Express aircraft at Sydney Airport
Just a thought... Bidgee (talk) 12:56, 11 September 2015 (UTC)
- I see final approach, landing etc as an attribute of the aircraft model, not the airline. I.e. the destinations etc are an attribute of the airline, but flying characteristics are an attribute of the airplane type. An airplane type XYZ lands the same way for any airline. I think categories like Saab 340 landing at Sydney Airport would be over-categorization. I am available to discus this ! Rcbutcher (talk) 13:09, 11 September 2015 (UTC)
|File:TempfileAusAthlete.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
An explanation would not fit on one line, so I do it here. First of all I understand that we don't fully agree on what is best practice, based on earlier encounters. As you may have noticed, about one month ago I changed so that Category:Scania K-series and similar N and F are exclusively related to the current range (post 4-series). Despite my effort, I could not find one single use of the term "K-series" or similar by Scania officially prior to its introduction with the current range in 2005. (It may however have been used by some local distributor in some country prior to that, but local variants should not be considered at that level anyway.) Then it would be both historically and technically incorrect to use the current marketing name on the older ones, so I instead introduced the Category:Scania K chassis which even includes similar chassis before they were given the letter K at the introduction of the 2-series. (BR85, BR115 and BR145 in "0-series" and BR86 and BR116 in "1-series", but only one of these have been created yet due to lack of content.) Those updates were in line with my updates to the Scania article on English Wikipedia and the timelines that can be found at the bottom of the page there. However I was not sure what to do with K UB, K EB, N UB, etc., as they kind of fit both in the current range and to some extent in the 4-series. I have only found one source using N UB, K EB, etc. explicitly about the 4-series, which can be found here: Scania data sheets (choose Chassis range). Back then I didn't decide about it, but last week I decided that it would be best not to mix models from the 4-series and the current range within those cagetories. I am truly not sure what would be the best solution for this, but if the answer is that K UB should contain both 4-series and K-series models, my edits of last week should be reverted on the other models of the 4-series too. Bergenga (talk) 15:59, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
See John Robertson. Apart that there's several people named John Robertson, at least two of whom are politicians who come from New South Wales, the disambiguation was inconsistent. Usually the disambiguation is by occupation and, whereas two or more persons share the same occupation, by year of birth. -- SERGIO (aka the Blackcat) 15:28, 6 December 2015 (UTC)
File source is not properly indicated: File:Lake george nsw.jpg
|This media may be deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:Lake george nsw.jpg, is missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. Please edit the file description and add the missing information, or the file may be deleted.
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.
I do not comprehend your comments at https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:MotorolaStarTAC.jpg ... I removed the ridiculous background cleanly and lightened the image, helping people to see the subject. Why do you feel you have the right to claim this was done badly and to destroy this work without so much as leaving a comment? Pratyeka (talk) 01:49, 20 January 2016 (UTC)
- I gave you constructive and valid criticism, that is your problem if you don't want to take that on board. Bidgee (talk) 08:51, 21 January 2016 (UTC)
Rio Olympics 2016
I wanted to know if you are planning to do photo-journalism for Rio Olympics at en.wn? Laura Hale told me to ask you if you wanted some support there. Let us know about it.
acagastya 📷 16:11, 9 May 2016 (UTC)