- Well you'll need to jump though many hoops, by removing the main category (yes, not ideal having it but worse but not having it).
- I hope you get the idea above as to why I state "makes it impossible to find". Bidgee (talk) 02:08, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
I don't see why I should redirect Building in Bathurst to Building in Bathurst, New South Wales. Building in Bathurst could be at best a disambiguation page, since there are in the world at least three towns named "Bathurst", all of them with their own buildings. -- SERGIO (aka the Blackcat) 16:48, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
- I don't see the point in keeping the chronology of a category which has no copyright issues involved like in a wikipedia article (which is why we keep chronology), hence I don't even understand why you're still complaining about that. Anyway, since you seem to be passionate about the topic, I saved the category's chronology so I guess we all are satisfied now. -- SERGIO (aka the Blackcat) 09:46, 6 February 2015 (UTC)
Hi there, the actual restaurants of McDonald's are categorised in Category:McDonald's restaurants. This again is categorised under Category:Hamburger restaurants, which is a subcategory of Category:Fast food restaurants. The overall Category:McDonald's on the other hand, also contains museums, office buildings etcetera and it is therefore that I feel that it should not be categorised under Category:Fast food restaurants. - Takeaway (talk) 23:59, 9 April 2015 (UTC)
- Rodger that, I wasn't too sure why it was removed (I did have an edit summary but seems it didn't show) and have a bit on my mind ATM. Bidgee (talk) 11:56, 10 April 2015 (UTC)
Sydney Japanese International School
Are you interested in photographing the Sydney Japanese International School? It's at 112 Booralie Road, Terrey Hills, NSW 2084 Australia. It's unique among overseas Japanese schools since it actively includes Australian local children as students.
- Not sure when I'll be in Sydney next, quite busy with university and my other volunteering roles, which includes travelling to Melbourne and Nowra. Sorry. Bidgee (talk) 07:34, 16 April 2015 (UTC)
Any reason for reversion of my edits to restore two Toyota Corona images back to factory specification? I note that you did not leave an explanation for your reversion which is odd considering the time I spent making the edits. OSX II (talk) 01:02, 19 May 2015 (UTC)