- 1 Category:2012 Leeton SunRice Festival
- 2 Category:Buildings in Bathurst
- 3 McDonalds
- 4 Sydney Japanese International School
- 5 Toyota Corona
- 6 File:Apis mellifera feeding on nectar from a Corymbia ficifolia flower.jpg
- 7 Category:Supreme_Court_of_New_South_Wales
- 8 File:Wolf spider and egg sack.jpg
- 9 Food for thought
- Well you'll need to jump though many hoops, by removing the main category (yes, not ideal having it but worse but not having it).
- I hope you get the idea above as to why I state "makes it impossible to find". Bidgee (talk) 02:08, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
I don't see why I should redirect Building in Bathurst to Building in Bathurst, New South Wales. Building in Bathurst could be at best a disambiguation page, since there are in the world at least three towns named "Bathurst", all of them with their own buildings. -- SERGIO (aka the Blackcat) 16:48, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
- I don't see the point in keeping the chronology of a category which has no copyright issues involved like in a wikipedia article (which is why we keep chronology), hence I don't even understand why you're still complaining about that. Anyway, since you seem to be passionate about the topic, I saved the category's chronology so I guess we all are satisfied now. -- SERGIO (aka the Blackcat) 09:46, 6 February 2015 (UTC)
Hi there, the actual restaurants of McDonald's are categorised in Category:McDonald's restaurants. This again is categorised under Category:Hamburger restaurants, which is a subcategory of Category:Fast food restaurants. The overall Category:McDonald's on the other hand, also contains museums, office buildings etcetera and it is therefore that I feel that it should not be categorised under Category:Fast food restaurants. - Takeaway (talk) 23:59, 9 April 2015 (UTC)
- Rodger that, I wasn't too sure why it was removed (I did have an edit summary but seems it didn't show) and have a bit on my mind ATM. Bidgee (talk) 11:56, 10 April 2015 (UTC)
Sydney Japanese International School
Are you interested in photographing the Sydney Japanese International School? It's at 112 Booralie Road, Terrey Hills, NSW 2084 Australia. It's unique among overseas Japanese schools since it actively includes Australian local children as students.
- Not sure when I'll be in Sydney next, quite busy with university and my other volunteering roles, which includes travelling to Melbourne and Nowra. Sorry. Bidgee (talk) 07:34, 16 April 2015 (UTC)
Any reason for reversion of my edits to restore two Toyota Corona images back to factory specification? I note that you did not leave an explanation for your reversion which is odd considering the time I spent making the edits. OSX II (talk) 01:02, 19 May 2015 (UTC)
- No need to be flipping rude about it, sheesh. To be honest, you need to brush up the use of the rollback tool or have it removed.
- As far as I'm concerned, I'm done with this project. I'm not going to be contributing any further content. Bidgee (talk) 01:54, 15 July 2015 (UTC)
|Category:Supreme_Court_of_New_South_Wales has been listed at Commons:Categories for discussion so that the community can discuss ways in which it should be changed. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this category, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for discussion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it. If the category is up for deletion because it has been superseded, consider the notion that although the category may be deleted, your hard work (which we all greatly appreciate) lives on in the new category.
In all cases, please do not take the category discussion personally. It is never intended as such. Thank you!
22.214.171.124 06:59, 26 July 2015 (UTC)
Why did you revert the changes on this file? This is by no means a wolf spiders. These carry their cocoons at their spinnerets, not under the prosoma, and their eye field is completely different. --Mhohner (talk) 11:33, 31 August 2015 (UTC)
Food for thought
Wouldn't it be better to have
- Regional Express aircraft on final approach at Sydney Airport
- Regional Express Saab 340 aircraft on final approach at Sydney Airport [option 1, if disam is required]
- Regional Express aircraft on final approach at Sydney Airport (Saab 340) [option 2, if disam is required]
- Aircraft on final approach at Sydney Airport
- Saab 340 at Sydney Airport
- Saab 340 on final approach
- Regional Express aircraft at Sydney Airport
Just a thought... Bidgee (talk) 12:56, 11 September 2015 (UTC)
- I see final approach, landing etc as an attribute of the aircraft model, not the airline. I.e. the destinations etc are an attribute of the airline, but flying characteristics are an attribute of the airplane type. An airplane type XYZ lands the same way for any airline. I think categories like Saab 340 landing at Sydney Airport would be over-categorization. I am available to discus this ! Rcbutcher (talk) 13:09, 11 September 2015 (UTC)