From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Media of the day
|Media of the day
|Expedition 35 Commander Kevin Chris Hadfield and Flight Engineers Tom Marshburn and Roman Romanenko landed their Soyuz TMA-07M spacecraft in southern Kazakhstan at 10:31 p.m. EDT Monday. Russian recovery teams were on hand to help the crew exit the Soyuz vehicle and adjust to gravity after 146 days in space.
Problems playing the file?
Today in images
- Please use the search box at the top of this page or the links to the right. Feel free to subscribe to our syndicated feeds.
- To fulfill the free license requirements, please read our Reuse guide. You can also request a picture.
- Have a browse through Category:Unidentified subjects. If you find something you can identify, write a note on the item's talk page.
- Check out all you need to know at our Contributing your own work guide.
- and more!
- To explore more ways you can contribute to this project, check out the Community Portal.
Image donation by mineral collector Robert Lavinsky
Robert Lavinsky, PhD, has donated his complete picture database on mindat.org (about 29,000) and all images from his own homepage irocks.com to Wikimedia Commons. He has also offered about 20,000 additional pictures from his archive to be used as needed.
We need help translating the description of all pictures, screening the pictures on irocks.com for missing pictures, and uploading them to Commons. You can read more about how you can help us here.