User talk:Odder/Archive 001
- 1 Image:Win logo flat.png
- 2 Sysop
- 3 closing of discussions
- 4 Koncert zyczen
- 5 Admin news
- 6 Prośba
- 7 CheckUser
- 8 wrong sample on polish expressions page
- 9 dziękuje
- 10 Thank you for your comments in Lar's recent RfA!
- 11 Image:Zorki.PNG
- 12 Image:Brazil-flag-9.jpg Image:Brazil-flag-8.jpg Image:Brazil-flag-6.jpg
- 13 About Image:Aichi Fusou Town.png
- 14 even the welcome?
- 15 Re:
- 16 RE:Image:1949atletico.jpg
- 17 Sortowanie w kategorii
- 18 Prześcieradło
- 19 Undeleted logos
- 20 Kolejna prośba
- 21 Moje speedydelete pliki barw na Commons
- 22 Deleting supersededSVG and cats
- 23 Thanks for the RFA vote
- 24 Wo!
- 25 SVG's of the Red Crystal images
- 26 FP promotion
- 27 Creation of a new SVG image
- 28 Bed sheet
- 29 Deleted penis images
- 30 please delete again
- 31 Odp. File:UK Army OF7.png i inne
Congratulations! You are administrator now. --EugeneZelenko 13:42, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
closing of discussions
If you consent for statistics to be published about your actions as an administrator, please sign here: Commons:Administrator permission for statistics. (I expect that most people will not have a problem with it unless you are especially concerned with privacy.)
Also, please be aware that we now have a Commons:Administrators' noticeboard. Please put it on your watchlist, if you haven't already!
- Usuń jeszcze te: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Przeniosłem je pod właściwe nazwy, zgodnie z przyjętą zasadą oznaczania herbów: A, B, C, D, E, F. Chciałbym to ostatecznie uporządkować. Będę miał jeszcze parę sztuk, za jakiś czas i to zamknie sprawę nazw plików w moich grafikach. Dziękuję i pozdrawiam. -- Bastian 19:49, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
Per the CheckUser Policy, I have been granted the checkuser permission. Thankyou for supporting this request. Requests for checkuser can be made at the Administrators' noticeboard. Thanks, Alphax (talk) 01:38, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
wrong sample on polish expressions page
I noticed the first link to the pronunciation of Dzien dobry is the same as the second one. (page: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Polish:Some_useful_expressions)
By the way, do you have MSN Messenger? please add me in that case, firstname.lastname@example.org
dziękuję zapomoc, jeszcze poruszam się niepewnie po Wikipedii, zwlasza w angielkiej wersji. Zapisywalem tez grafiki (txs za komplement :)) w svg, ale jakos nie umialem poradzic sobie z ich formatowaniem na stronie, brzydko poprostu wygladaly - male obrazki w zaduzym okienku. Mam zreszta wiekszosc tez zapisana jako svg, jesli sie naucze odpowiednio osadzac na stronie to wymnienie. pozdrawiam
Thank you for your comments in Lar's recent RfA!
||Dear Odder: I would like to thank you for your support in my recent RfA which passed 20 to 1. I really appreciate the trust you've placed in me. Please help me be a better admin by giving me feedback when you think I need it, and praise when you think I've earned it. Your contributions on many wikis speak for themselves and I value that you chose to support me. I look forward to working with you. ++Lar: t/c 04:29, 12 October 2006 (UTC)|
|I chose LEGO to illustrate my thank you messagess, because LEGO is a system that we build things with. Commons holds the building blocks that other wikis use to make great things. Without Commons images and media, other wikis would be much poorer. Let's help build the greatest freely available intellectual collection the world has ever known... together.|
File is now uploaded, and can be deleted from here. Thanks. /Lokal_Profil 19:36, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
- By the way, you deleted Image:0016-A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism Volume I.jpg as duplicate, unused. The image was however being used in an article on sv.wikipedia and I now have no idea which image it was a duplicate of. Help is welcome =) /Lokal_Profil 21:18, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
About Image:Aichi Fusou Town.png
Hello, odder! As that images have no definitive license, so we should delete them as soons as possible. I upload another file which has definitive license instead. (c.f Image:Aichi-fuso-town.svg) Thanks. LERK (Talk / Contributions) 02:06, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
even the welcome?
Odder, maybe you were chasing a vandal but I don't think you had to erase everthing :S . I'd like to know why you did so in case I have to do it myself. Saludos Alhen .::··¨ 12:47, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
Hi odder, I uploaded same image with new file name "Image:Beijing_Summer_Palace_Xingqiao.JPG" (I don't know how to rename images) so I request delete the old "100 0378.JPG". regards. -- Kallgan 04:14, 22 November 2006 (UTC)
The uploaded images/files are created by myself. I didn't find the adequate possibility to fill in, that I have created the files. Can you help me with this?
Sortowanie w kategorii
Hej, nie rób takich rzeczy: . To nie ma sensu, specjalnie wstawiłem takie sortowanie, by nagranie mimo złej nazwy znalazło się w dobrym miejscu. Zasada sortowania nagrań wymowy jest taka: nazwy własne z wielkiej, wszystko inne z małej. --Derbeth talk 22:59, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
- Niestety, wygląda na to, że nikt tego nie spisał na piśmie. Ale widać tę regułę w kategoriach, np. . --Derbeth talk 12:43, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
Człowieku, co ty wyrabiasz??? Udowadniam ci, że robisz źle a ty nie tylko nie przestajesz a nawet psujesz całą kategorię! Brak mi słów. Zobacz sobie na , , , ,  i ogólnie jakiekolwiek kategorie z nagraniami wymowy. Wszędzie jest tak, że najpierw są słowa pisane z wielkiej litery a potem słowa pisane z małej litery. Kim ty jesteś żeby to zmieniać? Poza nieprawidłowym wstawianiem "dzwonić" pod duże "D", już kompletnym idiotyzmem jest taka edycja, bo sprawia, że "kawka" będzie przed "Katowicami", "karą" itp. Już teraz w następstwie twoich wspaniałych zmian "kawka" wyświetla się po "kości", bo obu ustawiłeś sortowanie "K", czyli kolejność między nimi jest przypadkowa, bo "K" i "K" są "równe". Czarno na białym widać, że to kompletna porażka, liczę, że jako inteligentny człowiek dojdziesz sam do tego.
Nie będę naprawiał twojego partactwa, nieuctwa i bezczelności. Żądam twojego autorevertu w całej kategorii Polish pronunciation, ma być idealnie: "chłopak" po "Gdańsku", "odwiedzać" po "Opolu", "Jasło" pod "J" a "język" pod "j". Czyli dla nagrania "Xyz" ma być [[Category:Polish pronunciation|Xyz]] a dla nagrania "xyz" [[Category:Polish pronunciation|xyz]]. Nie przyjmuję żadnych tłumaczeń, jako osoba psująca masz obowiązek posprzątania po sobie, tym bardziej, że jako admin możesz samego siebie revertować jednym kliknięciem. --Derbeth talk 09:52, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
A co to? Taki jest teraz standard opisu (zobacz Commons:Pierwsze kroki/Jakość i opis). Dodatkowo tłumacz javaskryptowy szczególnie lubi zwroty "see below" i "own work", które również są zalecane. Odśwież cache przeglądarki i obejrzyj obie wersje, to zobaczysz o co mi chodzi. Pozdrawiam, Nux (talk··dyskusja) 22:08, 14 December 2006 (UTC).
- Supply a short quote of the permission given[...]. If you are the copyright owner, give a short notice as “Dual-licensed under the GFDL and CC-By-SA-2.5, 2.0, and 1.0”, but you could also write “See below” to point to license tags after the file information.
- Note: You still need to tag the image in any case with the appropriate license template!
Może nie jest to napisane wprost, ale ma być "see below", to przecież nie w "other versions", tylko raczej w sekcji "Licensing", która jest zresztą dodawana automatycznie po wyborze licencji z menu i przesyłaniu grafiki.
Hi. The logos (or at least the ones wher I could still figure out where they were used) have now been locally uploaded. The commons versions can now be deleted. Many thanks /Lokal_Profil 18:15, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
Moje speedydelete pliki barw na Commons
Czesc, przepraszam za opozniona oddowiedz. Zarowno Image:The Colors of Poland Adjusted for the Tasteful Display and Enjoyment on Luminescent Screens.svg i Image:Barwy Polski ustawione ku przyjemnemu wyswietlaniu na swietlnych ekranach.svg sa tylko wyswietlane w galerii na pl:Wikipedysta:Nux/barwy Polski. Sa odniesione tekstualnie (jak w tej notce) w dyskusji pl:Dyskusja:Flaga Polski, ale juz nie sa tam wyswietlane. Moim zdaniem mozesz je spokojnie skasowac. Dziekuje i pozdrawiam. --Mareklug talk 00:27, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
Deleting supersededSVG and cats
Hi, thanks for creating and adding Image:Texel flag.svg. You immediately after deleted Image:Texel flag.png, without taking over the categories of that image to the new image. That is a real shame in my opinion (and a waste of my time as I have spent and will spend hours on categorising images related to the Netherlands). Could you please look up the old category information and add it to the SVG and also add this part of information preservation to your personal deletion procedure for deletions to come? Very much appreciated! Siebrand 08:55, 29 December 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for the RFA vote
Thanks for the vote --Tarawneh 00:36, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for the note about having uploaded the first image for 2007. Happy New Year to you too! Kahuroa 00:06, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
SVG's of the Red Crystal images
Hi there, thanks für the improved versions of the Red Crystal images. One question: could you slightly modify the color in these images to the same shade of Red as in this image, and change the aspect ratio of the Red Crystal images and the thickness of the Red Crystal in these images to the same dimensions as in Image:Flag of the Red Crystal.svg? --Uwe 13:54, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, I have no preference for either of these shades of Red. Similarly, the shade of Red to be used for these symbols is not regulated by the Geneva Conventions, their additional protocols or any other rule of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, neither in a written document nor by long-standing customs. So my only concern is that these images look similar to provide a consistent look when they are used together in Wikipedia articles. To me, the color in the images by Denelson and Zcout appears as dark red while the color in your images is significantly lighter. If you look at this image, which is directly from the ICRC's website, the color appears to be close to or equal to the dark red tone used by Denelson and Zcout. So maybe we should go with that shade of red for all images. Best Regards, --Uwe 14:34, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot for your work on the images and your fast response to my inquiry! --Uwe 15:28, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
- On addition, I would like to say that I'm very happy that all of the emblem images in the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement gallery now have a uniform design and are high-quality and high resolution SVG's. It all started with low-res images from different sources and with different colors, so it was basically a mess. Wonderful to see how several editors contributed to develop such a coherent collection. Wiki-style work at its best. --Uwe 15:35, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
- Okay, there is one last and small wish from me: could you change the transparent area inside the symbols to white? The area around the symbols can be left transparent, but the inside should be white because the emblems are defined as being red on white. Another possibility would be to change all transparent areas to white together with changing the aspect ratio of the image to a flag-like size like the other emblem images in the gallery. --Uwe 15:41, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks again. I hope I didn't bother you too much :). --Uwe 16:20, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
The image Image:Piotr Szulkin.jpg, that you nominated on Commons:Featured picture candidates/Image:Piotr Szulkin.jpg has been promoted. Thank you for your contribution. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so.
Alvesgaspar 12:53, 3 January 2007 (UTC)
Creation of a new SVG image
Dear Odder, could you create a SVG version of this image? The verbal description is "three bright orange circles of equal size, placed on the same axis, the distance between each circle being one radius". Unlike the depiction given via the link, please do not put any border around the circles. The name for the file should be "International special sign for works and installations containing dangerous forces". In addition to that, could you add a Polish translation to this template? Many thanks in advance on both counts! --Uwe 21:11, 5 January 2007 (UTC)
- Great work on both issues! The image is perfect. Many thanks again. One small wish: if you know Commons users who could translate the template into other languages, please pass it on to them. --Uwe 19:05, 6 January 2007 (UTC)
Sorry for asking you again for new images :). Hopefully, these are the last for the field of protective symbols. Could you create a SVG version of this image? It is defined as an "oblique red band on a white ground" (the band running from the lower left to the upper right). Again, please don't put any border around the white area. The name for the file should be "Marking for Hospital and safety zones". Also, could you convert this image (without the shadow which is visible on the right side) and upload it as "Distinctive emblem for cultural property" and this one as "Distinctive emblem for cultural property under special protection"? Thanks in advance! --Uwe 00:21, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
- Of course it's not urgent at all so there is absolutely no problem with any delay. --Uwe 16:24, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks for the image! I've added a description and appropriate permission tags. For a category, I'm still pondering where to place it, or whether I should create a new category for all protection symbols defined by International Humanitarian Law. And as said, there is no need to hurry with the other two images. --Uwe 20:29, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
Once again a Wow! and a BIG thank you. I will switch to the SVG versions in all respective articles in the German Wikipedia (and delete the old PNG's there). Furthermore, I have included both images in the English article Protective sign so you can see your images in context. --Uwe 22:42, 12 January 2007 (UTC)
- BTW a short quote form the real author would be nice in there. --Nux (talk··dyskusja) 22:49, 9 January 2007 (UTC)
you deleted a image of medical-dermatology of lentigo maligna
oh odder..... you are a doctor ??
Deleted penis images
Hi Odder. On January 13 you deleted quite a few images, providing commons _is not_ a free porno server ("just useful images"), not used anywhere as your reasoning. I have not yet reviewed all of the images you've deleted, but they are being discussed at Commons:Administrators' noticeboard#Summary deletions. I'd appreciate your input; I don't think you provided a valid reason for deleting the images. ~MDD4696 23:10, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
Good day user "more odder" it a picture deleted "penislm", your reason are unfounded, this were medical a documentation "Lentigo-Maligna" and it have were linked numerous sides also outside of Wikki. Know each other within the range medicine, Dermatologie, to be able to judge and tumor customer so well out around this. Only then act an informing.
please delete again
I was the one who wrote the undelete request for the image (listed below). I have not seen it before, i just found the name by searching for "Lentigo". Now you have undeleted it, and i have seen it. It does not seem as a medical image for me... infact, i does not seem like a "Lentigo maligna", it's just a normal lentigo! So i think, it is a fake and just pornography...
Could you please delete it again! (And now permanently) It is a pity we have no good dermatological pictures...
kind regards, lp
This is the image: "PenisLM.JPG"
Odp. File:UK Army OF7.png i inne
Witaj! Potwierdzam, że jestem jedynym autorem wszystkich tych grafik. Nie mają one nic wspólnego z grafikami dostępnymi na stronie uniforminsignia.org, gdyż tworząc te grafiki nawet nie wiedziałem o istnieniu tej strony. O tej stronie dowiedziałem się dopiero teraz od Ciebie. Pozdrawiam! Wiki Romi (talk) 21:52, 19 April 2012 (UTC)