one of the best pictures I have ever seen. Sehr schön! (Orientalist in der de:WP)
jeg synes at licensbeskrivelsen lyder mærkværdig se feks her : Rome,_From_Mount_Aventine "Dette er en troværdig, fotografisk gengivelse af et originalt todimensionelt kunstværk. Kunstværket er offentlig ejendom af følgende grund:" Det er formuleringen "Kunstværket er offentlig ejendom af følgende grund:" der er et problem, kunstværket er jo lige solgt for 280 millioner kr, så det er vel ikke offentlig ejendom? Mon ikke denne her formulering er bedre: "Kopier af kunstværket er offentlig ejendom af følgende grund"? Problemet findes sikkert også i andre templates af samme art.--Villy Fink Isaksen (talk) 13:23, 7 December 2014 (UTC)
- Villy Fink Isaksen Jeg ser slet ikke den samme tekst, da mine preferences er sat til engelsk:-) Hvorom alting er, har du ret i, at den nuværende licenstekst ikke synes at give mening. Dit forslag virker mere meningsfyldt. Meeen, licenstekster er på ingen måde mit speciale, så jeg er bange for, at jeg ikke kan give mere kvalificeret mod- såvel som medspil på den sag end det. -- Slaunger (talk) 21:30, 8 December 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, men jeg skrev til to andre udover dig User:EPO og User:MGA73. MGA73 har taget sagen op her: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template_talk:PD-Art#The_work_of_art_itself_is_in_the_public_domain_... --Villy Fink Isaksen (talk) 21:45, 8 December 2014 (UTC)
Happy holidays! 2015!
|* * * Happy Holidays 2015 ! * * *|
|* Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
* Joyeux Noël ! Bonne année!
* Frohes Weihnachten! Frohes Neues Jahr!
* Счастливого Рождества! С Новым годом! -- George Chernilevsky talk 20:21, 24 December 2014 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Photographer's Barnstar|
|Thanks a lot for all of your photographies and for the "Valued Images" project. Luckachka (talk) 10:54, 29 December 2014 (UTC)|
- Dear Luckachka, Thanks a lot. I have not received a barnstar for several years, and never the photographers barnstar! Thanks a lot for your appreciation. It warms my heart. -- Slaunger (talk) 16:27, 29 December 2014 (UTC)
Hi, thanks for your question. I'm away from a keyboard most of today, but I plan on giving a reply this evening when I can also have time to review the discussion linked. --Fæ (talk) 10:37, 2 January 2015 (UTC)
- Fæ: No problem. I am in no particular hurry. Take your time. -- Slaunger (talk) 10:39, 2 January 2015 (UTC)
- Hi WPPilot, Yes I can understand if it has been upsetting. May I ask you to also try and de-escalate the situation. Likme avoid writing more in CAPS LOCK. It is perceived as shouting, and indicates you are upset. I think that now where you have explained yourself how this has been possible, the situation will be resolved. I am sorry to see you were met with such bad faith and belittling language. The other side to this coin is that our admins are overloaded with work, working as volunteers and are used to be exposed by shitloads of copyviolations, so sometimes mistakes are made, because the contributions had a lot of the typical characteristics of right not being correct. Again, I hope you can get your dispute resolved calm and easily with the admins. PLease do not remove notices on the file pages even if you find them unfair. They are requests and not verdicts. If the process is followed, it will all be resolved following the normal processes. -- Slaunger (talk) 18:16, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
Quality Image Promotion
Congratulations! Lion head brass door knocker central Paris 2012-06-01.jpg, which was produced or nominated by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status.
If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.