Category:City of Westminster
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The City of Westminster is a London borough occupying much of the central area of London, England, including most of the West End. It is located to the west of and adjoining the ancient City of London, directly to the east of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea , and its southern boundary is the River Thames. It is an Inner London borough and was created in 1965 when Greater London was established. At its creation Westminster was awarded city status, which had been previously held by the smaller Metropolitan Borough of Westminster.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Food in the City of Westminster (4 C, 209 F)
- ► Geography of the City of Westminster (5 C, 2 F)
- ► Markets in the City of Westminster (2 C, 18 F)
- ► Nature in the City of Westminster (5 C, 10 F)
- ► Organisations based in the City of Westminster (10 C, 1 F)
- ► People of the City of Westminster (4 C, 2 F)
Media in category "City of Westminster"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.