Category:City of Westminster
English: The City of Westminster is a London borough occupying much of the central area of London, England, including most of the West End. It is located to the west of and adjoining the ancient City of London, directly to the east of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea , and its southern boundary is the River Thames. It is an Inner London borough and was created in 1965 when Greater London was established. At its creation Westminster was awarded city status, which had been previously held by the smaller Metropolitan Borough of Westminster.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► 2017 Westminster attack (1 C, 72 F)
- ► City of Westminster Cemetery, Hanwell (1 C, 16 F)
- ► Geography of the City of Westminster (5 C, 2 F)
- ► Markets in the City of Westminster (2 C, 20 F)
- ► Nature in the City of Westminster (6 C, 9 F)
- ► Organisations based in the City of Westminster (11 C, 1 F)
- ► People of the City of Westminster (6 C, 2 F)
Pages in category "City of Westminster"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "City of Westminster"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Collectie Fotocollectie Anefo, fotonummer 902-0899 2, Bestanddeelnr 902-0899 2.jpg 3,230 × 2,520; 1.46 MB
- P8270625 (11378526526).jpg 1,024 × 768; 154 KB
- Security cameras in the City of Westminster, London.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 10.56 MB