More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
- 1 Konkurs Wiki Lubi Zabytki 2013
- 2 Thank you for participating in Wiki Loves Monuments 2013! Please help with this survey.
- 3 Thank you for taking part in the Wiki Loves Monuments participants' survey!
- 4 Share your experience and feedback as a Wikimedian in this global survey
- 5 Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
Konkurs Wiki Lubi Zabytki 2013
Witaj, konkurs zaczyna się dopiero 1 września, a Ty załadowałeś już ponad 700 zdjęć zabytków. Zgodnie z regulaminem konkursu biorą udział tylko zdjęcia przesłane w terminie od 1 do 30 września. Jakbyś miał jakieś pytania dotyczące konkursu, to spytaj Yarla, który zajmuje się organizacją konkursu. Pozdrawiam Kroton (talk) 15:55, 28 August 2013 (UTC)
Thank you for participating in Wiki Loves Monuments 2013! Please help with this survey.
Thanks to the participation of people like you, the contest gathered more than 365,000 pictures of cultural heritage objects from more than 50 countries around the world, becoming the largest photography competition to have ever taken place.
You can find all your pictures in your upload log, and are of course very welcome to keep uploading images and help develop Wikimedia Commons, even though you will not be able to win more prizes (just yet).
If you'd like to start editing relevant Wikipedia articles and share your knowledge with other people, please go to the Wikipedia Welcome page for more information, guidance, and help.
To make future contests even more successful than this year, we would like to invite you to share your experiences with us in a short survey. Please fill in this short survey in your own language, and help us learn what you liked and didn't like about Wiki Loves Monuments 2013.
Thank you for taking part in the Wiki Loves Monuments participants' survey!
Thank you for taking part in the Wiki Loves Monuments participants' survey. Your answers will help us improve the organization of future photo contests!
In case you haven't filled in the questionnaire yet, you can still do so during the next 7 days.
And by the way: the winning pictures of this year's international contest have been announced. Enjoy!
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
(Sorry to write in Engilsh)