|Category Thiruvananthapuram on sister projects:|
Thiruvananthapuram (Malayalam: തിരുവനന്തപുരം), also known as Trivandrum, is the capital of the Indian state of Kerala and the headquarters of the Thiruvananthapuram district. It is located on the west coast of India near the extreme south of the mainland. Referred to by Mahatma Gandhi as the "Evergreen city of India", the city is characterized by its undulating terrain of low coastal hills and busy commercial alleys. With almost 745,000 inhabitants per the 2001 census, it is the largest and most populous city in Kerala; the wider urban agglomeration has a population of about one million.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Suburbs of Thiruvananthapuram (18 C)
- ► Buildings in Thiruvananthapuram (24 C)
- ► Culture of Thiruvananthapuram (18 C)
- ► History of Thiruvananthapuram (13 C)
- ► Nature of Thiruvananthapuram (7 C)
- ► Transport in Thiruvananthapuram (4 C)