Coimbatore (Tamil: கோயம்புத்தூர்), also known as Kovai (Tamil: கோவை), is the second largest city in the state of Tamil Nadu, after Chennai. It is the administrative headquarters of Coimbatore district. Known as Manchester of southern India, it is also a part of the Kongu Nadu region of Tamil Nadu.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Buildings in Coimbatore (11 C, 8 F)
- ► Culture of Coimbatore (7 C, 3 F)
- ► Geography of Coimbatore (5 C, 2 F)
- ► History of Coimbatore (4 C)
- ► Nature of Coimbatore (1 C, 8 F)
- ► People of Coimbatore (2 C, 10 F)
- ► Transport in Coimbatore (4 C, 1 F)