Yorkshire is the largest historic county of England. Until 1974 it had administrative functions and was subsequentely replaced by East Riding of Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire.
historic county of England
|Instance of||historic county of England,|
historic county of the United Kingdom
This category has the following 39 subcategories, out of 39 total.
- ► Views of the Yorkshire country side (1 C, 31 F)
- ► Culture of Yorkshire (11 C, 2 F)
- ► Education in Yorkshire (7 C)
- ► Geology of Yorkshire (4 C, 14 F)
- ► History of Yorkshire (25 C, 11 F)
- ► Local government in Yorkshire (2 C)
- ► Symbols of Yorkshire (7 C, 4 F)
- ► Wapentakes of Yorkshire (3 C, 1 F)
- ► Unidentified locations in Yorkshire (3 C, 32 F)
Media in category "Yorkshire"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.