Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments 2015 in Algeria
Wiki Loves Monuments Algeria 2015 contest is now ready to receive Algerian pictures. During the whole month of September participants can upload their pictures of Algeria's monuments and historical sites. Pictures may have been taken at any time but need to be uploaded before September 30, 11:59 pm to be eligible for the contest.
Even the pictures you have taken during your last trip outside Algeria are accepted as long as they have been taken in one of the participating countries. The only rules of the contest is that you need to have taken the picture yourself, that the subject of the picture is a recognized historical site by the government, and that you accept to put the picture under a CC BY-SA 4.0 licence.
- Conditions participation
- participation at all stages of the Contest is purely voluntary and free
- participants must be registered to Wikimedia Commons http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Accueil
- All photographic work must be taken and upload a personal way in his account
- All entries must be uploaded by September 30 2015 at 23:59, to be eligible.
- all work must be licensed CC BY-SA 4.0.
- The uploaded photos must be categorized with Special upload contest page to facilitate the task
- contest participants must have an active email account, if the organizers wish to contact
- each country can elect 10 winning photos
- Ever thought of seeing your own photos on Wikipedia ?
This is your chance to take part in our annual photography competition to improve Wikipedia. The encyclopaedia is visited by 500 million people every month, and needs you to help improve its photos.
Wiki Loves Monuments Algeria is aimed at the Algerian's listed buildings and ancient monuments, and starts on Monday 1st September. The contest is supported by Wikimedia fondation.
There are dozens of sites eligible to check the website concurs
It doesn't matter when your photos are taken so long as they're uploaded by the end of September. If you took some stunning pictures back in April, or five years ago, you can still upload them.
To enter, you'll need to agree to release your entries under a free licence allowing them to be freely used by anyone for any purpose, including Wikipedia. You retain copyright, and can require anyone using your images to attribute them to you as photographer.
Help us show off your local history! seek this link (https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_sites_et_monuments_class%C3%A9s_en_Alg%C3%A9rie )
Wiki Loves Monuments (WLM) is an annual international photographic competition during September, organised worldwide by the Wikipedia community members. Participants take pictures of historical monuments and heritage sites in their region, and upload them to Wikimedia Commons. The aim of event is to highlight the heritage sites of the participating countries. Algeria participates for the first time in 2013.
LangSwitch Error: no default
LangSwitch Error: no default
Photograph: Zakaria Mimouni
Tenimirine is a Tamazight name and also a tower in El Atef built by the mozabit - Ghardaia -
4. LangSwitch Error: no default
5. LangSwitch Error: no default
Photograph: Aladin RIDAL
6. LangSwitch Error: no default
7. LangSwitch Error: no default
Photograph: Amine loua
8. LangSwitch Error: no default
Photograph: Aissa bendouha
9. LangSwitch Error: no default
10. LangSwitch Error: no default
- Help desk
- Pour toute question concernant le concours s'il vous plaît contacter l'un des volontaires.
- For any queries regarding the competition please contact one of the volunteers.
- لأية استفسارات حول المسابقة يرجى الاتصال بأحد المتطوعين
- Nous recherchons des bénévoles qui aiment la photographie et le patrimoine culturel.
- We're looking for volunteers who love photography and cultural heritage.
- نحن نبحث عن متطوعين يحبون التصوير والتراث الثقافي
- Lamine bensaou - algeria
- Farah jack mostaklem - Palestine
- complement tri reda kerbouch
- complement tri mohammed bachounda
How to participate
'Some guidelines that improve your chances of winning the contest'
- Choose the image of the greatest definition.
- Picked up more than one image meme monument.
- You can choose the best picture.
- You can upload more than one image if the quality is good.
- In case you are photographing the details of an architectural monument, like a house or the door, take an overall picture of the monument in question
- Make sure to take the consent of the site owner if you want to take pictures indoors.
- You can also participate with photos taken in previous dates, but any pictures exluent uploider before 1 September 2015
- Prepare your photos on Algeria monuments
- Sign in or create a new account on here at this link
- visit this page on Wikipedia fr:Liste des sites et monuments classés en Algérie
- choose willaya or photo was taken
- Choose your monument to illustrate (if no, ask an organizer at the bottom of this page to add)
- Click the photo to the left of the monument
- You can repeat this as many times as you have photos
- Wiki Loves Monuments in Wikipédia
- Wiki Loves Monuments in arabic Wikipédia
- fr:Liste des sites et monuments classés en Algérie in french wikipedia
- Liste des monuments classés Algerie in arabic Wikipédia
- Monuments classés en Algérie in wikimedia Commons
- contest 2013 edition
- contest 2014 edition
|Wiki Loves Monuments 2015|
Tools - FAQ - Media - List of landing page, monuments and uploadlink - Winning photos - Training
For local organisers - Landing pages - CentralNotice - Upload campaigns - Winners (tracking page) - Lists of monuments