Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments 2018/Tools
|WLM 2018||Participating countries||Uploaded images||Organizers||FAQ||Help desk||For organizers|
|Subpage for Wiki Loves Monuments 2018 organizers.|
|Instructions for local organizers||Landing pages||CentralNotice||Upload campaigns||Lists of monuments||Overview of monuments||Tools||Winners||International team checklist|
This is a list of tools related to Wiki Loves Monuments.
There are multiple jury tools available for your Wiki Loves Monuments jury process. They are all listed at Commons' Jury tools. While each national contest is free to choose their jury tool of choice, the international team develops, maintains, and supports Montage if you decide to choose this jury tool.
- Monumental map (powered by Wikidata)
- The older WLM map (powered by the Monuments database)
- UK interactive map (Scotland, Wales, England, Northern Ireland)
Tool for volunteers to update the colour of the pins
If your monument data is on Wikidata, you need to connect the right photos with the monuments before they show up on Monumental:
- Wikidata File Candidates by Magnus Manske.
Tool for adding photos to on-wiki monument lists
This script can be copied to your personal common.js and gives you a button on each monument list that suggests pictures and categories to be added to the lists. This will then feed into the monuments database.
- Commons:Monuments database/Statistics
- Wiki Loves Competitions Tools: Provides per year and country level statistics about the number of uploads, number of uploaders, images uploaded and used in wikis, and the number of uploaders registered after the competition started. It also provides an overview of country level participation in WLM (as well as other photo competitions).