More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
-- 09:00, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:Notation financière des Etats asiatiques par S&P.svg was uncategorized on 15 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:51, 16 June 2011 (UTC)
Egan-Jones ratings map
- Here for S&P, Moody's and Fitch .--Antemister (talk) 13:18, 4 September 2013 (UTC)
Ambitious new rating maps based on data
Hi, do you think you can draw the maps for the following:
- National Debt/Population (national debt per capita)
- GDP/Population (GDP per capita)
- GDP/National Debt (Ratio of GDP v Debt)
There are reliable sources for such information.
Another interesting graph could be how well did these countries do (especially those with frequent rating updates) over time. Countries such as Greece, Cyprus, Spain and Italy have seen rating shifts in the past. It may be possible to express S&P, Fitch and Moody's with a single graph. These would be helpful on articles on such countries.
An image that you have uploaded requires updating
Thank you for your contributions to Commons. I noticed one of your uploads is out of date. Could you update it? Thanks again. 2A02:908:C30:EBE0:68F8:97B1:F1D3:3265 16:26, 18 November 2015 (UTC)