|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--SieBot 20:49, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
I noticed that you uploaded another image of Lauren Barlow. There's an awesome upload bot called User:Flickr upload bot that I strongly advise you to use when you upload from flickr. You can have a bot do the uploading for you, it's REAL easy. You just need to click on "easily transfer images from Flickr" after selecting flickr from the upload menu. Royalbroil 04:58, 6 May 2008 (UTC)
- The bot is designed for uploading the complete image without modification. You probably are already using the other flickr tool. Royalbroil 15:31, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 05:54, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:St Johns River - Buckman Bridge.JPG is uncategorized since 14 January 2009. BotMultichillT 05:54, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Jimmy and Kelly Needham performing.jpg is uncategorized since 18 January 2009. BotMultichillT 05:54, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Multiple bucket trucks.JPG is uncategorized since 19 July 2009.
Your Flickr reviewer request
As a result of your request at Commons talk:Flickr images/reviewers, I have added you to the reviewers list. This means that you can start with reviewing Flickr images. I would like to ask you to be careful and not to review images you uploaded yourself.
Did you know that there is a nice script you can use to add two Flickrreview buttons to image pages? If you add the code below in your monobook.js and then reload your browser's cache, you will see two new links (or "buttons") on image pages, either at the top as so-called "tabs", or in the toolbox in the sidebar, one for a good review and one for a failed one.
- Thank you! JamieS93 15:16, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
Hello JamieS93, there is a discussion about a request regarding your image-reviewer userright, which have never been used or not used recently. You can participate discussion in Commons:Administrators' noticeboard#Inactive_Image-reviewers. This is just a notification of discussion you may be involved. Best regards, --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 12:54, 2 February 2015 (UTC)