More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
- Ha Ciell, graag gedaan hoor. Kan iedereen overkomen lijkt me, toch? Groet, Notum-sit (talk) 17:04, 17 September 2011 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:Twickel rotstuin loden fonteinbeeld 2.jpg was uncategorized on 23 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 14:32, 24 September 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Twickel vazen rozentuin.jpg was uncategorized on 23 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 14:32, 24 September 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Twickel rotstuin loden fonteinbeeld 1.jpg was uncategorized on 23 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 14:32, 24 September 2011 (UTC)
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. JurgenNL (talk) 13:39, 4 July 2014 (UTC)
- Hallo JurgenNL, dank je wel (denk ik). Ik zal me zo even inlezen wat dit precies betekent. Met vriendelijke groet, Notum-sit (talk) 13:47, 4 July 2014 (UTC)
Landheerlijk kasteel Schuilenburg bij Silvolde
Beste Notum-sit ik ben zo vrij geweest de bestandsnaam [File:Wildenborch wisch.png] te laten wijzigen in die van Schuilenburg. Ik zag dat u dat in de tekst al gedaan had. Nu zie ik dat er 2 categorieen zijn: [Kasteel Schuilenburg (Gelderland)] en [Kasteel Schuylenburgh]. Weet u hoe die twee samengevoegd kunnen worden? Of wilt u dat zelf doen? Haagschebluf (talk) 18:19, 25 December 2014 (UTC)
Hi Notum-sit! As a Steward I'm involved in the upcoming unification of all accounts organized by the Wikimedia Foundation (see m:Single User Login finalisation announcement). By looking at your account, I realized that you don't have a global account yet. In order to secure your name, I recommend you to create such account on your own by submitting your password on Special:MergeAccount and unifying your local accounts. If you have any problems with doing that or further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on my talk page. Cheers, —DerHexer (Talk) 20:22, 14 January 2015 (UTC)