|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--SieBot 06:57, 6 June 2007 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
CategorizationBot 11:14, 30 April 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Grosser Feldberg Sommer 2007-06-17 18-07-17 02 crop.JPG was uncategorized on 29 April 2011 CategorizationBot 11:14, 30 April 2011 (UTC)
non-commercial ist keine freie Lizenz. d.h. wenn die Bilder hier sind, dürfen Sie auch kommerziell verwendet werden. Wenn du das nicht willst, müssen sie wieder runter! --ZH2010 (talk) 15:19, 8 September 2011 (UTC)