More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
- Image:Propoxur structural formulae.svg was uncategorized on 28 January 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:08, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Manganocene.svg was uncategorized on 28 January 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:08, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
TUSC token d5e9a2023a780cacf913af2a318d4409
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Abbildung "Mine gas production closed mine DE.svg"
Die Abbildungen sind super überarbeitet. Es hat sich aber hier ein Fehler eingeschlichen, die Gasbestandteile stimmen nicht. Das Grubengas aus stillgelegten Bergwerken enthält praktisch kein freies O2, der eindiffundierte Sauerstoff ist längs diffundiert! Wenn du die Grenzwerte aus der Tabelle nimmst, dann stimmt es wieder. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn du das Bild korrigieren würdest. --Rasi57 22:55, 23. Aug. 2010 (CEST)
- Hallo Rasi57! Danke für Deinen Hinweis. Ich habe die Abbildung gemäß den Tabellenangaben im Lemma Grubengas korrigiert. Viele Grüße, --Sponk (talk) 16:08, 24 August 2010 (UTC)
Historical price of gold 02-2010.svg
hi, me again, the goldprice raised from $1200 as in the graph to $1900 to a new all time high and it's all over the news. would be great to have a new graph in WP, thanks. --Thinkahead4 (talk) 06:12, 27 August 2011 (UTC)
- Hi Thinkahead4! Good things take time ;) — It took a while, but I have finally updated the graph as of July 2011. Greetings, --Sponk (talk) 04:45, 28 August 2011 (UTC)
The factual accuracy of the chemical structure File:Phenolphthaline.svg is disputed
|Dispute notification||The chemical structure File:Phenolphthaline.svg you uploaded has been tagged as disputed and is now listed in Category:Disputed chemical diagrams. Files in this category are deleted after one month if there is no upload of a corrected version and if there is no objection from the uploader or other users. Please discuss on the file talk page if you feel that the dispute is inappropriate. If you agree with the dispute, you can either upload a corrected version or simply allow the file to be deleted.
In all cases, please do not take the dispute personally. It is never intended as such. Thank you! --Cwbm (commons) (talk) 10:43, 16 January 2012 (UTC)
- Hallo Cwbm! Ich habe Phenolphthalin weist keine Ladung auf. Ich vermute Du hast Phenolphthalin mit einer deprotonierten Form des Phenolphthaleins verwechselt. Daher war die Kategorie Triphenylmethane für diese Verbindung mMn ebenfalls korrekt gewählt. Ob jedoch eine Einsortierung in die Kategorie Phenolphthalein sinnvoll ist oder nicht – darüber lässt sich in der Tat streiten. Herzliche Grüße, --Sponk (talk) 12:20, 16 January 2012 (UTC)
rückgängig gemacht. Die Struktur von
- Ich habe die beiden tatsächlich verwechselt. Die Kategorien gehören trotzdem ans Ende. Grüße --Cwbm (commons) (talk) 18:09, 16 January 2012 (UTC)