User talk:Joep Zander
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Yann 19:20, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
- Image:Zotero to wikipedia.png was uncategorized on 21 April 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:12, 22 April 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Opvoedingsstijlen.png was uncategorized on 19 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 17:34, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
- Dag Lotje; hier kan ik inderdaad wel antwoorden. Deze file heeft geen enkele betekenis meer voor wikipedia. Ik doe niets meer op nl wikipedia vanwege het feit dat ik daar dus voor eeuwig geblokkeerd ben en mijn gebruikerspagina incl logo is verwijderd. Dus wat mij betreft wordt plaatje verwijderd. Als dat niet gebeurt meldt het dan even svp.groetjes --Joep Zander (talk) 12:32, 4 October 2014 (UTC)