Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. INeverCry 17:47, 19 September 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks! LittleWink (talk) 17:48, 19 September 2013 (UTC)
- You're welcome, and thanks for all your contributions. Keep up the good work. INeverCry 18:00, 19 September 2013 (UTC)
- Hello. I removed that category from that file because of over-categorization. That file is already categorized with Category:Lufttransportgeschwader 63, which is positioned below Category:Air force of Germany in the category tree. Cheers LittleWink (talk) 16:25, 23 September 2013 (UTC)
Hi Littlewink, Are images at Category:Halfpenny Green Airport basically at the Wolverhampton airport or is some at the Wolverhampton one and some at another airport ?, I don't wanna move all the images over if they're not in the same airport, Thanks :), –Davey2010Talk 22:37, 31 May 2016 (UTC)
- @Davey2010: Hi Davey. Yes, it is the same airport, see en:Halfpenny Green Airport and the geodata at File:Water Lane - geograph.org.uk - 653144.jpg. Cheers LittleWink (talk) 10:36, 1 June 2016 (UTC)
Aircraft reg. cats
Hi, quick question: Why are you moving from aircraft registration categories to fake registration categories, as in this change? In my opinion, the real registration has the major benefit of being always unique and a clear identifier while there can be several other registrations and numbers on these aircraft. — Julian H.✈ 09:51, 22 January 2017 (UTC)
- @Julian Herzog: Well, the quick answer: I didn't know it was a fake registration (I didn't create the 30-QA category). IMHO the benefit of which registration to use is equal in clearness and uniqueness, but feel free to revert and redirect the 30-QA category. LittleWink (talk) 10:43, 22 January 2017 (UTC)
Hi LittleWink. As regards this edit, please notice that coordinates imported from Flickr or Panoramio are mostly incorrect, especially when a set of photos has identic coordinates. Some uploaders used identic coordinates for the whole neighborhood or town. Identification of the place or subject needs to be checked. --ŠJů (talk) 15:46, 13 May 2017 (UTC)
Your VFC installation method is deprecated
Hello LittleWink, we are aware that using the old installation method of VFC (via common.js, which you are using) may not work reliably anymore and can break other scripts as well. A detailed explanation can be found here. Important: To prevent problems please remove the old VFC installation code from your common.js and instead in your preferences. Thanks! --VFC devs (q) 16:23, 22 May 2017 (UTC)
Comments: I made a Wikipedia page of captain John M. Cox, (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_John_M._Cox) taken from http://www.safeopsys.com/staff/captain-john-m-cox/, ¿it’s okay?
They never say anything
As I can figured out, this photo is used in thousand sites. People as captain John Cox, the heroes saving lives, maybe yours maybe mine. He designed procedures and /or recommendations to make safer commercial flights.
You deleted all page just for the copy right of a photo, delete all as you want… …try to feed Wikipedia is waste time.
Some years ago I tried to make an entrance to my brother, Mauricio Quintero, 4 books writer, librettist, screenwriter for the most relevant radio and TV companies in Colombia, (Caracol, RCN, Blu and others) for more than 20 years and wiki inspector -as you- deleted this page because "self-advertising stuff”
Send this message to all Wiki inspectors, pollocr give up and good bye, he made the best, but no enough, poor best
– my first language is Spanish, thanks for understand it -