- User:Taivo/Archive14 Jan-Mar
- User:Taivo/Archive14 Apr-Jun
- User:Taivo/Archive14 Jul–Sep
- User:Taivo/Archive14 Oct–Dec
- User:Taivo/Archive15 Jan–Mar
- User:Taivo/Archive15 Apr-Jun
- User:Taivo/Archive15 Jul-Sep
- User:Taivo/Archive15 Oct-Dec
- User:Taivo/Archive16 Jan–Mar
- User:Taivo/Archive16 Apr–Jun
- 1 The choice
- 2 Thank You
- 3 Article https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/Files_of_Lang75#Files_of_Lang75
- 4 Удаление + подкатегории
- 5 An email to OTRS has already been shared by the www.gurumaa.com team
- 6 Удаление + чистка истории
- 7 Deletion requests
- 8 Hoaxes
- 9 Your vote at Josve's RFA
 If the user wants to make a photo of a such graffitti, then I suggest that he takes a photo with such graffitti but with something else as a background.
The owner of the bookstore did not allow him to make a photo of the bookstore. Kubura (talk) 03:36, 1 July 2016 (UTC)
- The bookstore owner has no right to prohibit photographing of the store. Such claim is invalid. Taivo (talk) 07:44, 1 July 2016 (UTC)
Hi Tavio, Thank you for deleting an accidental duplicate of mine.
I have a question: I seem to remember that Wikimedia Commons had a feature that would recognize an attempt to upload a duplicate of an image based on the image itself rather than based on the file name. Is this feature no longer in use ? If so, how do I best avoid uploading a duplicate when the image title might have been changed ? Bengt Nyman (talk) 08:56, 1 July 2016 (UTC)
Dear Taivo, you asked me who's the photographer of deleted picture, so pcitures are from private archive of Jana Zverinova, my mom, who gave me a permission for their release. Hope this explanation is enough for re-release of the pictures. Thanks a lot for any answers. J.
Удаление + подкатегории
1) удалите пожалуйста одну версию от 11:51, 7 июля 2016 (783 КБ) из истории моего файла File:Строение текста полиглотт - Донор.svg
3) создайте пожалуйста в категории SVG diagrams in English дополнительные подкатегории. Там сейчас очень большое количество файлов. Наверняка некоторые из них можно объединить в подкатегории.
- Эти файлы находятся в ru.wiki, где я не могу их удалить. Нужно попросить у администраторов в ru.wiki.
- Непонятно, какие подкатегории нужно сделать. Но их имена должны начинаться с "SVG diagrams of". Taivo (talk) 09:32, 8 July 2016 (UTC)
We have recently created an article about Rishi Chaitanya Ashram. As per the deletion of the images https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:OgreBot/Uploads_by_new_users/2016_July_09_10:30#Salilchaudhary_.2840_edits.29 with the tag of copyright an email to OTRS firstname.lastname@example.org has been shared by the concern organization from email@example.com to grant me the permission to upload their images anywhere across the globle as those images were clicked by me and also request you to rollback all my images been removed from wiki commons. Let me know if anything else id required. Salilchaudhary (talk) 14:44, 12 July 2016 (UTC)
Удаление + чистка истории
1) удалите первые две версии: File:Diagram of influenza infection symptoms EN.svg
2) удалите первую версию (это мой файл): File:Таблица положений рычагов коробки К-700.svg
4) удалите первую мою версию от 07:59, 17 июля 2016. Там в примечании написано: "подправил цвета": File:Flag of the Ural government (1918).svg
5) на днях началась война правок (если так можно сказать). Её небольшое обсуждение есть здесь. На мой взгляд, тут нет никакой политики. Речь идёт о часовых поясах, а не о границах государств! Даже в описании файла есть три ссылки на то что в Крыму действует круглый год время UTC+3.
Поэтому, удалите все версии от 16 и 17 июля 2016 года: File:Time zones of Europe.svg
6) создайте пожалуйста в категории Clothes pegs дополнительные подкатегории. Например: Деревянные прищепки, Пластмассовые прищепки, Красные прищепки, Зелёные прищепки. Я не знаю как их правильно назвать на английском.
- Done Но я думаю, что здесь лучше не категоризовать по цвету. Taivo (talk) 10:51, 18 July 2016 (UTC)
Hi Taivo, could you please check the deletion requests you add? You put them all to Commons:Deletion requests/2016/07/14, even 4 days later where they should go to /18. --mfb (talk) 15:57, 18 July 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry. My computer does this automatically. My computer clock is wrong. I must correct it every day, but I forget sometimes. Taivo (talk) 16:11, 18 July 2016 (UTC)
Hi Taivo. There users Szm120 and Kaizi06 are a socks of Szm020730. I've nominated for deletion the files uploaded by this two socks. Can you delete and protect for re-creation this file? Thanks! Ks [在这里找到答案] 15:00, 22 July 2016 (UTC).
Your vote at Josve's RFA
I am not writing you because you opposed but because of the rational you used. I interpreted this statement as Josve (an openly gay editor) should be tolerant towards homophobic, racist and sexist users and given the several reactions more people interpreted your statement in a similar way. The both of us aren't native English speakers so perhaps there is a language barriers but could you please clarify this? I hope this is all just some misunderstanding but your comment worries me. Natuur12 (talk) 22:31, 22 July 2016 (UTC)
- To me your comment just sounded like a personal attack. You criticised a user for the way you think he expresses himself and for his supposed intolerance (or insufficient tolerance). I urge you to express opinions on users based on actual actions, rather than on how agreeable they look to you. In the spirit of assuming good faith, I will assume that your comment was not a personal attack, but you just didn't bother to explain from what actions and reasoning you reached such a conclusion. If you write your reasoning, I'll be very interested in reading it. --Nemo 22:56, 22 July 2016 (UTC)