Hızlı silme kriterleri
Shortcut: COM:CSD · COM:SPEEDY
|Commons deletion (policy)|
Bu sayfa Wikimedia Commons'ın hızlı silme politikası üzerinde durur. Hızlı silme isteği oluşturmayı ve hızlı silmenin düzenlenmesini açıklar. Bu sayfa telif hakkı ve lisans sorunlarını açıklamaz. Bu tür sorunlar için Commons:Licensing sayfasını incelemelisiniz.
Hızlı silme kriterleri özel durumlara yöneliktir. Yöneticilerin salt çoğunluk ile destekleri, kendi kararları, beklemeli silme tartışmaları ve dosyaları/sayfaları ani silmeleri gibi durumların oluşması ,daha iyi bir çözüm varken, yöneticilerin silme mecburiyeti olduğu anlamına gelmez. Yöneticiler sadece aşağıda belirtilen durumlarda görevlidirler.
Yöneticiler belirgin durumlar dışında sayfaları veya dosyaları hızlı silmemeye özen göstermelidir. Eğer sayfa ilk yapılan silme tartışması sonucu silinmemişse ve telifli içerik barındırmıyorsa yeni silme önerisi "hızlı silme" olmamalıdır. Bazen kullanıcılar yeni açtıkları sayfayı birkaç değişiklikle düzenleyebilirler. Yöneticiler bu durumda dikkatli olmalı ve tamamlanmamış gibi görünen sayfaları oluşturulduktan kısa süre sonra silmemelidir. Sayfaların yaratıcılarının, sayfaya büyük katkısı olan kişilerin ve dosyaların söz konusu içeriğin hızlı silinme adaylığı hakkında uyarılması gerektiği konusunda fikir birliğine varılmıştır. Eğer bir içeriği hızlı silmeye aday gösterirseniz içeriği oluşturan kişiyi bilgilendirmeyi unutmayın.
- 1. Test page, accidental creation, or page containing nonsense or no valid content
- Page contains redundant content that was previously used for testing, or was accidentally created, or contains content that is gibberish or of nothing meaningful. This may also include empty categories, and text placed in talkpages (which has no further history) that doesn't help or refer to the related page.
- 2. Unused and implausible, or broken redirect
- Page is an unused and implausible redirect, or a redirect that is dependent on deleted or non-existent content. Unused talkpage redirects that was created as a result of a page move, or cross-namespace redirects, may also be deleted under this criterion.
- 3. Content intended as vandalism, threat, or attack
- Content that is posted with the intention of causing damage, or with the intention of threatening, harassing, or attacking another person or user. Users that commit such acts are subjected to their accounts being temporarily or permanently blocked, depending on the severity of the content. Content posted with the intention of creating/spreading hoaxes may also be deleted under this criterion.
- 4. Recreation of content previously deleted per community consensus
- Page or file matches content that was previously deleted per community consensus. Repeated recreation of such content may lead to the user's account being blocked. The author or uploader may ask the deleting administrator to restore the file, or file an Undeletion Request.
- 5. Temporary deletion for history cleaning or revision suppression
- Content temporarily deleted to remove specific revisions containing vandalism, threats/attacks, or personal information. Content may also be temporarily deleted to perform a history merge or split.
- 6. Uncontroversial maintenance
- Content temporarily deleted to make way for a page move, or other uncontroversial maintenance tasks that require temporary or permanent deletion.
- 7. Author or uploader request deletion
- Original author or uploader requests deletion of recently created (<7 days) unused content. For author/uploader requests for deletion of content that is older a deletion request should be filled instead.
- 8. Page dependent on deleted or non-existent content
- The page or file depends on content that was deleted or no longer existing. Orphaned talkpages without useful content may also be deleted under this criterion.
- 9. Office action
- Criterion reserved for office actions. The Wikimedia Foundation office reserves the right to speedily delete content temporarily or permanently in cases of exceptional circumstances. No administrator may delete content citing this criterion, unless they are officially part of the Wikimedia staff. Deletions of this type should not be reversed without permission from the Foundation.
Sayfa türüne özel
- 1. Gallery without images or other media files
- Mainspace pages (galleries) that are empty or contain no useful content, such as pages that contain text but no images or other media.
- 2. Gallery created by mistake
- Kullanıcı kategori, kullanıcı sayfası veya diğer tür sayfalar yaratırken yazım hatası yapabilir veya önekleri hatalı yazabilir ve bu hatalar içeriğin istenen şekilde olmasına engel olabilir. Özellikle ön eklerin İngilizce olmasına dikkat edilmelidir.
- 3. User intended to create encyclopedic content
- Sayfa ansiklopedik içerik barındırabilir. Makale ve biyografiler Vikipedi projesine aittir; Commons's projesinin alanı dışındadır.
- 4. Promotional content or spam
- Mainspace content is of no apparent use or value, and largely contains spam, or is intended to promote a business, person, or other entity. Such content is out of the project scope.
- 1. Renamed or duplicate category
- Categories that are renamed, or those that duplicate an existing, may be redirected to the new category, or deleted. See Rename a category#Should the old category be deleted?
- 2. Improperly named category
- Improperly named categories, or categories that violate the basic naming conventions, may be speedily deleted. See Rename a category#Should the old category be deleted?
- 1. Improperly filled or routinely emptied deletion request or log
- This includes Deletion Requests (DRs) that are corrupted or incorrect and cannot be fixed. Or redundant DRs for pages that are eligible for speedy deletion; this requires either formally closing the DR in order to both close the DR and have the bot remove it from the log, or deleting the DR page and removing the daily log entry. Deletion logs are also routinely emptied as discussions are closed, when empty they may be deleted immediately. Note that this does not apply to DR archives, which are separate from the working logs.
- 1. Apparent copyright violation
- Content is apparently a copyright violation, with no clear evidence of Commons-compatible licensing being issued by the copyright holder. Repeated uploading of copyright material may lead to the uploading user's account being temporarily or permanently blocked.
- 2. Fair use content
- Fair use content. Such content is not allowed on Wikimedia Commons and is subjected to speedy deletion.
- 3. Derivative work of non-free content
- Derivative works based on non-free content (such as screenshots of non-free content). This does not include freedom of panorama cases.
- 4. Failed license review
- License review concluded that the recently uploaded content is based on a non-free license, disallowing commercial use and/or derivative works. Files tagged by OTRS Reviewers as having insufficient permission, or files tagged with OTRS pending for over 30 days, may also be speedily deleted under this criteria.
- 5. Missing essential information
- The file is missing essential information, such as a license, permission, or source. Such content may be given a grace period of seven days (since tagging) before being deleted.
- 6. License laundering
- Content uploaded via license laundering techniques are copyright violations. Users uploading in such techniques may be subjected to their account being temporarily or permanently blocked.
- 7. File is empty
- The file-namespace is empty. Empty file-pages are subjected to uncontroversial speedy deletion, unless they are being used as redirects.
- 8. Exact or scaled-down duplicate
- The file is an exact or scaled-down duplicate of an older existing file. The generally accepted rule is to delete the newer duplicate, but that may not always be the case, such as when comparing between a user uploaded file, and a bot uploaded file. Note that for very large files, it may be acceptable to have a scaled-down duplicate for accessibility reasons.
- 9. Embedded data
- The file contains additional embedded data in the form of a password protected archive.
- 1. Duplicate template
- A recently created template that duplicates an existing older template.
- 2. Unused template
- Unused templates (except maintenance/project templates that are substituted), are subjected to speedy deletion.
- 1. User requested deletion in own user space
- User requested deletion of their own user page or user-subpage. User pages that are blanked by the user may also be deleted under this criterion.
- 2. User page of a non-existent user
- User space of non-existent user. Redirects may be created (and protected) for those user names of which the account was renamed.
- 3. Inappropriate use of user pages
- Inappropriate use of user pages. These include user pages that contain purely advertising or promotional material, or those that are created with the intention of harassment or attack. Those that contain gibberish or unrecognisable content may also be deleted under this criterion.
- Older content (>7 days) may be used by external websites and would thus not show up in Special:GlobalUsage.
- Deletion log
- Category:Candidates for speedy deletion
- Commons:Deletion requests
- Commons:Undeletion requests