York is a city in England, situated at the confluence of the Rivers Ouse and Foss in North Yorkshire. It is an unparished area that forms part of the wider City of York. It was founded in the 1st century v.e. by Romans as Eboracum.
city in the United Kingdom
county town (Yorkshire),
|Location||City of York, North Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England|
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Quality images of York (46 F)
- ► Districts of York, England (20 C)
- ► History of York (51 C, 20 F)
- ► Nature of York (11 C, 61 F)
- ► Transport in York (7 C)
- ► Views of York city (1 C, 21 F)
- ► Yorkshire Wheel (1 C, 6 F)
Pages in category "York, England"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "York, England"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.