York is a city in England, situated at the confluence of the Rivers Ouse and Foss in North Yorkshire. It is an unparished area that forms part of the wider City of York. It was founded in the 1st century v.e. by Romans as Eboracum.
city in North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
|Instance of|| city,|
county town (Yorkshire)
|Named after|| |
|Location||City of York, North Yorkshire, North East England, England, UK|
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Quality images of York (44 F)
- ► Districts of York, England (15 C)
- ► History of York (45 C, 18 F)
- ► Nature of York (10 C, 62 F)
- ► People of York (49 C, 12 F)
- ► Transport in York (7 C)
- ► Views of York city (1 C, 30 F)
- ► Yorkshire Wheel (1 C, 6 F)
Pages in category "York, England"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "York, England"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Artesà treballant amb serra de calar a pedals.webm 59 s, 640 × 480; 11.61 MB
- York montage.png 1,016 × 1,357; 3.36 MB