York is a city in England, situated at the confluence of the Rivers Ouse and Foss in North Yorkshire. It is an unparished area that forms part of the wider City of York. It was founded in the 1st century v.e. by Romans as Eboracum.
city in the United Kingdom
|Location||City of York, North Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England, UK|
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- Quality images of York (45 F)
- Delittle, Fenwick & Co (1 C, 2 F)
- History of York (25 C, 20 F)
- Nature of York (12 C, 58 F)
- Transport in York (7 C, 1 F)
- Views of York city (1 C, 30 F)
Pages in category "York, England"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "York, England"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- A postcard from the York Pageant.jpg 246 × 388; 42 KB
- Approaching the finish - geograph.org.uk - 3695895.jpg 640 × 480; 61 KB
- City Walls Rubbing Trail in York (2012) - panoramio (1).jpg 2,174 × 1,440; 1.12 MB
- City Walls Rubbing Trail in York (2012) - panoramio.jpg 2,174 × 1,440; 836 KB
- JB Morrell.jpg 505 × 378; 42 KB