One millionth file uploaded! On the 30th of November 2006, the Wikimedia Foundation announced that the one millionth file had been uploaded to Wikimedia Commons. These files have been chosen or created by 91,006 registered users in more than 12 different languages.
Саясаттар мен шешімдер
- Wikimedia Commons project scope
- The project definition and its derived detailed policy pages on licensing, allowed copyright tags and file types give you important information what we are and what not.
- Deletion guidelines
- The deletion guidelines are closely related to the Wikimedia Commons project scope. They define when and how to delete content that does not belong into Wikimedia Commons for various reasons.
- Wikimedia Commons is multilingual. Use Babel in order to find contributors who speak your language. Please add information about the languages you understand to your user page. The language policy is discussed at Commons talk:Language policy.
- User's Graphics abilities
- Categorizes users by graphic and audio knowledge, abilities or interest on Commons, in order to ease finding help in any area of media expertise.
- List of administrators and votes on adminship requests. Requests and votes on bot status for bots get handled there too.
Кепілдемелер мен бажайлаулар
- Help index
- All help, project, maintenance, discussion, policy pages and further tutorials about how to work in wikis like Wikimedia Commons are listed there. For an overview over the structure of the Wikimedia Commons project itself see Category:Commons.
- Recommended software for each media type in order to create and edit the content you want to share at Wikimedia Commons.
- Tools for uploading and further maintenance of the Wikimedia Commons as for example Commonist for uploading larger amounts of images. The tool integration helps you adding additional functionality to your Wikimedia Commons web interface.
- How to use Wikimedia Commons content
- Overview on how to embed Wikimedia Commons content into various Wikimedia wikis and how to reuse Commons content by third parties. See also the media help for software and hints how to watch images and films and listen to audio files provided by Wikimedia Commons. See featured pictures, pictures of the day and media of the day in order to find particularly valuable content for reuse.