User talk:Alexis Jazz
File:Salaita Tweets.png has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
A kitten for you!
Here to make your day :)
Need Help uploading Images
Hello Sir, I am new to the Wiki thing, Please help me out on how to get the images deleted. CRASS Infotech has the rights to the image - The God's Chain.jpg. I am one of its employees. I was told by CRASS Infotech to upload this image and make their wiki presence.
Now please help me through the steps of what should I do to not get the files deleted.
- @Ishu1998: go to COM:Contact OTRS, read it, contact OTRS at permissions-commonswikimedia.org. You can use the release generator to generate the text you have to mail to permissions-commonswikimedia.org. - Alexis Jazz ping plz 09:09, 30 August 2018 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Barnstar of Good Humor|
|Thanks for the Gamecube Hacky Sack joke! It really lightens up the mood of the serious topic of deletion discussion ;) I eat bananas 101 (talk) 19:39, 1 September 2018 (UTC)|
- @Panam2014: no, but I basically instructed them to contact OTRS directly and not send their permission to me. I'll ask OTRS if they have gotten anything. - Alexis Jazz ping plz 10:26, 3 September 2018 (UTC)
Do you know where this video image appears? Due to this video's unique design its almost impossible to find its time location. Its from the state of Sabah, East Malaysia. I was born and raised in West Malaysia before I immigrated to Canada. From its amateur quality, I could have taken it myself...if I was in Malaysia, so its likely own work by Andy Lee. Best, --Leoboudv (talk) 01:54, 8 September 2018 (UTC)
- @Leoboudv: fixed, also uploaded File:Shafie Apdal July 2018.jpg. - Alexis Jazz ping plz 14:23, 8 September 2018 (UTC)
- Thank You very much for your help. The video was very hard to find a specific clip. Best, --Leoboudv (talk) 18:12, 8 September 2018 (UTC)
- Comment: Are you requesting to be blocked? Just curious. Best, --Leoboudv (talk) 18:20, 8 September 2018 (UTC)
- Thank You. I thought only 1 person opposed your Admin request but that's OK. Best, --Leoboudv (talk) 18:27, 8 September 2018 (UTC)
- Sorry. Trusted user request. My mistake. --Leoboudv (talk) 18:57, 8 September 2018 (UTC)
- Comment: As an aside, on my wikipedia userpage, I did say Over Here that I was originally from Malaysia. Most people from Malaysia are Muslims but I am Catholic. --Leoboudv (talk) 19:04, 8 September 2018 (UTC)
- You mean my license reviewer request? While that was no fun, it's not what this was about. - Alexis Jazz ping plz 19:12, 8 September 2018 (UTC)
Your , alongside the stuff in your user space, can be interpreted as a diva’s threat to leave. Namely this behavioural pattern can make a site really corrupted; some incompetent admins are less detrimental. I saw it in ru.Wikipedia where the community is susceptible to such bollocks – unlike en.Wikipedia having a considerable immunity to this plague. Please, don’t construct stages for divas on Commons. Incnis Mrsi (talk) 08:55, 9 September 2018 (UTC)
- @Incnis Mrsi: I don't think I have threatened to leave permanently before and actually this time I didn't mean to do that either, but I've compacted my message too much. I've amended my message at ANU.
- I generally give virtually anyone a (second) chance, granted that I believe that person can change or that person states clearly that they will, acknowledges past mistakes and shows initiative. I personally doubt Jcb can change, he is who he is. That's not bad, but I don't believe it's good for Commons. I think he would thrive and have unanimous support in another environment. But I can put my belief aside, my belief is only required for endless chances. For just a second chance, acknowledging past mistakes, showing some initiative, and a clear promise to change will do. But Jcb hasn't shown that either. For everything that has happened, Jcb has given us very little. Granted, an accusation of stalking was there. If I actually had stalked Jcb, that thread would have been a lot longer. - Alexis Jazz ping plz 10:31, 9 September 2018 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Brilliant Idea Barnstar|
|You've really campaigned for justice on wikimedia commons against admin abuse on your user page recently! I think you should campaign for this!|
Hi! I deleted File:1960s decade montage.png because it included this image File:Saludo del Poder Negro en México 1968.jpg. You first removed the picture and later put again the conflictive image, in a coloured fashion? What was that about? Is the latest version not copyrighted? Thanks! Strakhov (talk) 01:14, 19 September 2018 (UTC)
- @Strakhov: It's a different photo. Look at the guy in the lower right (man in blue on the ground) and the distance to the white thing-on-a-stick. In the color photo there is about half a feet of distance, in the black-and-white his chin is touching it.
- For your amusement, File:127-GW-319-116774 (29474427466) (retouched).jpg wasn't taken by Joe Rosenthal.. it's not the famous photograph. - Alexis Jazz ping plz 12:21, 19 September 2018 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.
- File:6ix9ine July 2018 hand to chin.jpg
- File:6ix9ine visiting school 2018 follow your dreams.jpg
- File:6ix9ine visiting school 2018 right here.jpg
- File:Tekashi 6ix9ine.png
Yours sincerely, - Alexis Jazz ping plz 02:31, 24 September 2018 (UTC)