|This is a Wikimedia Commons user talk page.
This is not an article, file or the talk page of an article or file. If you find this page on any site other than the Wikimedia Commons you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this talk page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than the Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Steinsplitter.
|This is the user talk page of Steinsplitter, where you can send messages and comments to Steinsplitter.
- Please sign and date your entries by clicking on the appropriate button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~) at the end.
- Put new text under old text.
- New to Wikimedia Commons? Welcome! Ask questions, get answers as soon as possible.
- Click here to start a new topic.
- Be polite.
- Be friendly.
- Assume good faith.
- No personal attacks.
Thanks for the speedy help! I really should have handled it earlier, but I'm glad that it was cleared up thanks to you. -- Evan-Amos (talk) 12:00, 28 April 2013 (UTC)
- Do you know if the file info on the Wikipedia page will update as well? Normally it does, but I don't know if the protected status affects it. -- Evan-Amos (talk) 12:04, 28 April 2013 (UTC)
- You're welcome!, Yes. You have to bypass your browser's cache (en:Wikipedia:Bypass your cache) to see the changes.--Steinsplitter (talk) 12:08, 28 April 2013 (UTC)
Quality Image Promotion 
Danke fürs Schützen der Category:Images from Bridgemanart Library. Aber wie kam es, dass die chinesische IP wieder editieren konnte, weil Du die Seite am 13. Mai schon mal schütztest? mfG --Botaurus (talk) 19:27, 18 May 2013 (UTC)
- Hallo, Der Seitenschutz ist abgelaufen, hattedie Sperre nur für einen bestimmten Zeitraum gesetzt. Nun hab ich die Seite vorsichtshalber für 1 Jahr halbgeschützt. Ich denke nicht dass es ein Chinesisches Spam bot war, da sehen die Edits meist anders aus. --Steinsplitter (talk) 20:24, 18 May 2013 (UTC)
- Die Seite kann geschützt bleiben. Wegen des toolservers dachte ich an eine chinesische IP. --Botaurus (talk) 20:42, 18 May 2013 (UTC)
- Okay, Super! Danke--Steinsplitter (talk) 20:51, 18 May 2013 (UTC)
Könntest Du diese Liste abarbeiten oder einen Redirect anlegen? Danke. -- Rillke(q?) 22:15, 21 May 2013 (UTC)