Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in Switzerland
Would you like to participate Wiki Loves Monuments? The only thing you have to do for that is upload a freely licensed image of a monument in Commons.
Please follow these steps:
- Check that you have an account in Commons or create a new one
- Select the monuments from the lists or from the maps
- Take photos of these monuments
- Use the Upload Wizard
- Start your upload
Attention: For each monument you should check the PBC or the KGS number because it is mandatory.
Wiki Loves Monuments is a federative contest, and therefore each contestant is able to win prizes in his respective national contest.
Wiki Loves Monuments is basically composed by a national contest with national prizes and a national jury held in October and an international contest with an international jury which will select the winner in December.
The national jury will select at least 10 photos for the international contest and will reward the best national photos.
All the participants to the contest will be invited to this ceremony.
List of monuments
- Charles Andrès, president of Wikimedia CH
- Vincenzo Cammarata, photographer, Muralto (TI)
- Sylvie Henguely, Fotostiftung, Winterthur
- Pierre-Selim Huard, Wikimedia Commons contributor, France
- Dave Lüthi, prof. of architecture and patrimony, history of art, University of Lausanne
- Thomas Planinger, Wikimedia Commons contributor, Austria
|Wiki Loves Monuments 2012
Participating countries - Timeline - Progress - Documentation - Tools - FAQ - Media - - Communication - Highlighted pictures