- 1 Welcome!
- 2 TUSC token a1b291db7b28819ab1b977e89a955f97
- 3 TUSC token 43edd33421f4d00d8615da64a01a5c28
- 4 Category
- 5 Autopatrol given
- 6 Commons:Deletion_requests/File:Couple_outside_my_window_(4904452799).jpg
- 7 Question
- 8 Your photo
- 9 The X Factor world map.png
- 10 Thanks
- 11 Picture of the Year 2013 R1 Announcement
(Heh, just realised you have far more contribs over here than me, so "welcome" is maybe a little wrong, but good to see a friendly face, anyway!)
- Well, thank you, it's about time someone welcomed me here!!! Oh, that wasn't him again was it?! Tsk!!! AnemoneProjectors (talk) 19:07, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
TUSC token a1b291db7b28819ab1b977e89a955f97
TUSC token 43edd33421f4d00d8615da64a01a5c28
Not restored category ! ron_whisky 16:06, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- Why not? I don't see any reason for the category to have been emptied in the first place. "Actresses in England" is not a parent category of "Actresses from the United Kingdom borm in YYYY" so no need to remove it from categories and images. Same goes for actors. AnemoneProjectors (talk) 17:40, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. odder (talk) 12:33, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks :-) I am an admin on English Wikipedia after all ;) AnemoneProjectors (talk) 12:39, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
Hi there, two photos of yours are nominated for deletion at Commons:Deletion_requests/File:Couple_outside_my_window_(4904452799).jpg. You may be interested in looking, as it will likely affect your other photos which you have kindly made available under a free licence. You may also be interested in Commons:Requests for comment/images of identifiable people. russavia (talk) 02:02, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
- No problem. I regularly check Commons for my photos and tag/categorise/etc them accordingly :-) AnemoneProjectors (talk) 09:23, 6 February 2013 (UTC)
The X Factor world map.png
Hi, I noticed the map was not up to date, so I decided to make some corrections. As far as the upcoming versions are concerned, we could decide which version is likely to begin or is already begun (Israel, I think) and painting it dark blue scrapping from the map upcoming version scheduled for 2014 (Vietnam). What do you think about?--Carnby (talk) 09:39, 30 September 2013 (UTC)
- I put the following countries in green since I was not sure the version had already started:
- Vietnam (scheduled for 2014);
- Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Macedonia (joint version).
- Should I put the first five in dark blue, Vietnam in grey (or dark blue?) and the Balkan countries in light blue?--Carnby (talk) 14:38, 30 September 2013 (UTC)
Picture of the Year 2013 R1 Announcement
Round 1 of Picture of the Year 2013 is open!
- In other languages: العربية, български, Deutsch, English, français, italiano, македонски, മലയാളം, 日本語, русский, svenska, اردو, 中文
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2013 Picture of the Year competition is now open. This year will be the eighth edition of the annual Wikimedia Commons photo competition, which recognizes exceptional contributions by users on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2013) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topical categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you may vote for as many images as you like. The top 30 overall and the most popular image in each category will continue to the final. In the final round, you may vote for just one image to become the Picture of the Year.
Round 1 will end on .
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
You are receiving this message because you voted in the 2012 Picture of the Year contest.