Siliguri (Bengali: শিলিগুড়ি Nepali: सिलगड़ी) is a city in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is located in the Siliguri Corridor or Chicken's Neck — a very narrow strip of land linking mainland India to its north eastern states. It is also the transit point for air, road and rail traffic to the neighboring countries of Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh. The town hosts over 500,000 domestic and 15,000 foreign visitors annually. It is the commercial nerve center of North Bengal.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Architecture of Siliguri (2 C)
- ► Culture of Siliguri (4 C)
- ► Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (5 C, 1 P, 30 F)
- ► Geography of Siliguri (2 C)
- ► Monuments and memorials in Siliguri (5 F)
- ► Transport in Siliguri (3 C)
- ► Urban development in Siliguri (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Views of Siliguri (1 F)
Media in category "Siliguri"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.
- CCN Digital Logo.jpg 80 KB
- Mahananda River1.JPG 4.4 MB
- NBMC Logo.jpg 111 KB
- Sunrise.42.jpg 15 KB
- Sunrise.43.jpg 14 KB
- Sunrise.44.jpg 13 KB
- Sunrise.45.jpg 14 KB
- Sunrise.46.jpg 16 KB
- Sunrise.47.jpg 15 KB
- Surya Sen College.JPG 4.64 MB
- Surya Sen College1.JPG 4.84 MB
- Surya Sen College2.JPG 4.26 MB
- W0A1102 - Copy.jpg 1.16 MB