More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator (find an active one) on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
- 1 Tip: Categorizing images
- 2 How to delete a file
- 3 Unsinnige Bildverschiebungen
- 4 Source of derivative work is not properly indicated: File:Bandeau wikinews2.jpg
- 5 Thank you for participating in Wiki Loves Monuments 2012!
- 6 Logo Wikinews sport
- 7 File:Morsi's ouster celebrations Tahrir 20130707-1.jpg
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Do music.png was uncategorized on 15 June 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:45, 16 June 2010 (UTC)
How to delete a file
bevor du weitere unsinnige Bildverschiebung und/oder Umbennenungen von A319 in A320 startest und dies mit zwei Türen über der Tragfläche begründest: Warum schaust du nicht mal unter http://www.airfleets.net/ nach als welches Muster die Kennung registriert ist, bevor du solche Aktionen startest? Deine bisherigen "Umbenennungen"
waren alle(!) verkehrt. Es kostet viel Zeit und Mühe, deinen Fehler in allen Sprachen wieder umzubiegen. Bitte künftig etwas gründlicher Prüfen und Recherchieren. Gruß, -- Wo st 01 (talk / cont) 09:58, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
- Hello. I am sorry about that. I know that airfleets.net, and the other aircraft spotting website, says that G-EZAS is an A319, but I am SURE it's not. The Airbus A320 is the only jet of the Airbus A320 family to have two emergency exit above the wing. IT IS THE ONLY ONE. Anyway, the Airbus A319 has only one emergency exit. I am sorry and I'll try to correct the links on the wikis. Best regards, Gyrostat (talk) 16:59, 14 June 2011 (UTC) I don't speak german.
- PS: For example, this jet is an A319-100 (write on), and if you look closer, you can see only one emergency exit above the wing. I think Airbus doesn't built special jet for easyJet, their A319 are the same that the Lufthansa one's.
- Sorry for writing in German. I was sure, you were German. Answering your statement, "it's the only one": I can find no proof, that the A320 is the only Airbus (from the A320-family) having two emergency exits. However, I found a document from EasyJet (unfortunately only in German) that EasyJet only operates A319 (see here). This piece information is also stated in the article. Btw: you do not need to copy this discussion to my page. In accordance with the convention I am watching this page. Regards, -- Wo st 01 (talk / cont) 19:23, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
- PS: On this page, at the end of the first paragraph it is stated that "their fleet is equipped with two additional emergency exits". Here is stated, that the second exit is required by law in order to carry more pax. I hope this solves your confusion. -- Wo st 01 (talk / cont) 20:21, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
- They are no problem for writing in German (because google translation exists ). I don't already watch your sources, but someone sent me a document who confirm's me that the A319 of easyJet is equipped with two additional emergency exits. I didn't know, and I am sorry (for me, an Airbus with two emergency exits above the wing was necessarily an A320...) Gyrostat (talk) 08:54, 15 June 2011 (UTC)
Source of derivative work is not properly indicated: File:Bandeau wikinews2.jpg
|This media may be deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:Bandeau wikinews2.jpg, is a derivative work, containing an "image within an image". Examples of such works would include a photograph of a sculpture, a scan of a magazine cover, or a map that has been altered from the original. In each of these cases, the rights of the creator of the original must be considered, as well as those of the creator of the derivative work.
While the description page states who made this derivative work, it currently doesn't specify who created the original work, so the overall copyright status is unclear. If you did not create the original work depicted in this image, you will need to specify the owner of the copyright.
Please edit the file description and add the missing information, or the file may be deleted. If you created the original content yourself, enter this information as the source. If someone else created the content, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.
- I am sorry for that, I hope the correction is good. I used the logo of Wikinews, and we want to use this file for Wikinews so I hope it's OK ;) Gyrostat (talk) 18:05, 22 October 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for participating in Wiki Loves Monuments 2012!
Thanks to the participation of people like you, the contest gathered more than 350,000 pictures of cultural heritage objects from 36 countries around the world, becoming the largest photography competition to have ever taken place.
You can find all your pictures in your upload log, and are of course very welcome to keep uploading images and help develop Wikimedia Commons, even though you will not be able to win more prizes (just yet).
If you'd like to start editing relevant Wikipedia articles and share your knowledge with other people, please go to the Wikipedia Welcome page for more information, guidance, and help.
To make future contests even more successful than this year, we would like to invite you to share your experiences with us in a short survey. Please fill in this short survey in your own language, and help us learn what you liked and didn't like about Wiki Loves Monuments 2012.
- Message delivered by the Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 notification system on 07:10, 27 October 2012 (UTC)
Logo Wikinews sport
Bonjour. le logo File:WN-Sport3.png est dérivé de File:Sport3 icone.svg, dessiné par moi-même sous licences CC-BY-SA et GFDL. Il est normalement nécessaire d'adopter pour un travail dérivé une de ces licences. Je vous demande donc de bien vouloir modifier le copyright Wikimedia Fondation (c) en la licence libre de votre choix. --Barbetorte (talk) 13:53, 3 December 2012 (UTC)
- Barbetorte, cette demande n'est malheureusement pas possible : Gyrostat ne détient pas les droits sur le logo de Wikinews.
- Gyrostat, le temps que tu négocies avec Barbetorte la chose, j'ai supprimé le logo en question pour violation de droit d'auteur.
- J'ai vérifié le reste de la série de logos, tout est en ordre, c'est du travail dérivé autorisant la réutilisation sous une autre licence. --Dereckson (talk) 17:52, 3 December 2012 (UTC)
Hi Gyrostat, you have been uploading this image. Please look at this comment for a short review of license information.Kann es ein Fehler gewesen sein? Kannst du dich erinnern oder den Widerspruch aufklären? Greetings, --Anglo-Araneophilus (talk) 11:50, 13 October 2013 (UTC)