Thx. Alex Spade 11:09, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
- np :) --exlex 11:42, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
- Image:Chadbarbry.jpg is uncategorized since 27 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 05:46, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
Please properly use the source field
- Yes, i'm from wikia too. it block from block private ip from private network and already unlock. I apologize for this trouble --exlex 10:19, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
File:Strelsy.jpeg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Notification about possible deletion
Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.
Спасибо за Ваши фотографии. К сожалению, фотографии мечети Кул-Шариф придётся удалить. Дело в том, что в России здания и памятники защищены авторскими правами до сметри автора (архитектора или скульптора) и ещё 70 лет. Так как мечеть Кул-Шариф была построена в 2000-е годы и архитекторы живы, она ещё долго будет охраняться, и её фотографии на Викисклад загружать нельзя. Если российское законодательство изменится, фотографии будут восстановлены.Ymblanter (talk) 09:21, 21 September 2013 (UTC) Ymblanter (talk) 09:21, 21 September 2013 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Photographer's Barnstar|
|For all your wonderful photographs, keep up the good work. 😉 Donald Trung 『徵國單』 (No Fake News 💬) (WikiProject Numismatics 💴) (Articles 📚) 18:49, 21 April 2018 (UTC)|