More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. --Thibaut120094 (talk) 14:57, 11 May 2016 (UTC)
Pour info tu as le gadget PermissionOTRS que tu peux activer dans tes préférences qui te permet d'ajouter plus facilement les permissions OTRS, t'a aussi le gadget COM:VFC pour appliquer la permission sur plusieurs fichiers en un clic.
- File:Kadour Naimi acteur théâtre chef village 1969.jpg
- File:Kadour Naimi acteur théâtre homme prehistorique 1968.jpg
- File:Kadour naimi enfant tenant appareil photo 1947.JPG
- File:Kadour Naimi interview portrait 1968.jpg
- File:Kadour Naimi père cordonnier 1948.jpg
- File:Kadour naimi théâtre chinois traditionnel decor annonce.jpg
Can you take a look whether these files fall under ticket:2016071610003201 or rediscuss them with the uploader?
- Basvb : Hello, this ticket is for File:Kadour naimi theâtre conteur meddah clap cinema 1969.jpg only. Please note that the account Kadour naimi wich are imported these picture has been verified. I thinks more autorisation if not needed if we can affirmate that Kadour naimi is the owner of this picture (as productor for example).--Gratus (talk) 18:21, 20 November 2016 (UTC)
- Dear Gratus,
- Thank you for your answer and the clarifications. The other files are mainly by other authors, for the cordonnier file there seems to be permission within ticket:2016071510009715. For now I'll just leave the images as they are (do nothing to speed up their keep/deletion). Greetings, Basvb (talk) 09:09, 25 November 2016 (UTC)
Your RfA, and thank you
I'm just formally letting you know that I have now closed your recent RfA as unsuccessful under the snowball clause and due to the number of oppose votes cast there. While this attempt was unsuccessful, I would definitely suggest that you consider re-applying in the future after you gain some experience on this project and gain deeper understanding of Commons policies and procedures. With that said, I would also like to re-iterate my thanks for your contributions to this project (and the movement) as an OTRS volunteer; while most of your work might be unseen by the wider public, please know that a lot of people are aware that it is hard and thankless most of the time, and we deeply appreciate your commitment and your involvement. Thank you! odder (talk) 19:51, 23 November 2016 (UTC)
Your VFC installation method is deprecated
Hello Gratus, we are aware that using the old installation method of VFC (via common.js, which you are using) may not work reliably anymore and can break other scripts as well. A detailed explanation can be found here. Important: To prevent problems please remove the old VFC installation code from your common.js and instead in your preferences. Thanks! --VFC devs (q) 16:23, 22 May 2017 (UTC)