More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Human androgen receptor and androgen binding.svg was uncategorized on 18 September 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:44, 19 September 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Functional domains of the human androgen receptor.svg was uncategorized on 18 September 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:44, 19 September 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Quigley scale for androgen insensitivity syndrome.jpg was uncategorized on 18 September 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:44, 19 September 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Results of vaginal lengthening by pressure dilation methods.jpg was uncategorized on 18 September 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:44, 19 September 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Sexual differentiation in humans.jpg was uncategorized on 19 September 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:46, 20 September 2010 (UTC)
|File:Human androgen receptor and androgen binding.svg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
(Talk) 23:18, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
File tagging File:Androgen receptor 3-d model.jpg
|This media may be deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Androgen receptor 3-d model.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
Unless the permission information is given, the image may be deleted after seven days. Thank you.