User talk:Jiuguang Wang
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful informations about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Jiuguang Wang!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Milan Cathedral from Piazza del Duomo.jpg was uncategorized on 22 September 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:45, 23 September 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Sestri Levante and Baia del Silenzio, the Bay of Silence.jpg was uncategorized on 22 September 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:45, 23 September 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Christopher G. Atkeson.jpg was uncategorized on 7 February 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:24, 8 February 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Cologne Cathedral and the Hohenzollern Bridge.jpg was uncategorized on 17 July 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:31, 18 July 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Bacharach from the Postenturm.jpg was uncategorized on 5 August 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:36, 6 August 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Old Town Salzburg across the Salzach river.jpg was uncategorized on 5 August 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:36, 6 August 2011 (UTC)
File tagging File:Blondel.tiff
|This media may be deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Blondel.tiff. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
Unless the permission information is given, the image may be deleted after seven days. Thank you.
Thank you for participating in Wiki Loves Monuments 2012!
Dear Jiuguang Wang,
Thanks to the participation of people like you, the contest gathered more than 350,000 pictures of cultural heritage objects from 36 countries around the world, becoming the largest photography competition to have ever taken place.
You can find all your pictures in your upload log, and are of course very welcome to keep uploading images and help develop Wikimedia Commons, even though you will not be able to win more prizes (just yet).
If you'd like to start editing relevant Wikipedia articles and share your knowledge with other people, please go to the Wikipedia Welcome page for more information, guidance, and help.
To make future contests even more successful than this year, we would like to invite you to share your experiences with us in a short survey. Please fill in this short survey in your own language, and help us learn what you liked and didn't like about Wiki Loves Monuments 2012.
- Message delivered by the Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 notification system on 10:31, 27 October 2012 (UTC)
Quality Image Promotion
Congratulations! File:Old Town Salzburg across the Salzach river.jpg, which was produced or nominated by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.
A barnstar for you!
|The Photographer's Barnstar|
|You have a photo selected as one of the featured photos participating in WLM in Catalonia: Commons:Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 CAT/winners. Really a nice one. V.Riullop (talk) 11:02, 13 November 2012 (UTC)|
Wiki Loves Public Art about to take off!
Dear Jiuguang Wang,
Have a look at the lists of objects included, and of participating GLAMs in your country, and upload as many images as you can.
- Message delivered by odderBot on 13:51, 6 May 2013 (UTC)
Wiki Loves Monuments 2013
Hola, com va tot? Et contactem per convidar-te a participar en l'edició d'enguany de Wiki Loves Monuments. Com sabràs, comença el proper diumenge dia 1 i s'allargarà tot el mes de setembre. Ens agradaria molt poder comptar de nou amb la teva participació. Pots llegir més sobre el concurs a Wikilovesmonuments.cat Sort! --Judesba (talk) 01:20, 30 August 2013 (UTC)