User talk:Ato 01
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Ato 01!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:1932-Margitszigeti Sportuszoda igazolvany.jpg was uncategorized on 14 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:39, 15 June 2011 (UTC)
Translation request into Hungarian
Hello Ato 01, I am a member of the international team of Wiki Loves Monuments who takes care of the upload campaigns used with the picture contest Wiki Loves Monuments next month. For these upload campaigns we need to translate some templates into various languages so that as much as possible people can participate in their own language.
In Hungarian we need translations for the following templates:
- Template:Upload campaign header Wiki Loves Monuments no contest (used above the upload wizard of a country which does not participate)
- To translate: This country does not participate this year in Wiki Loves Monuments 2013.
- In hungarian: Ez az ország idén nem vesz részt a Wiki Loves Monuments 2013-ban.
- To translate: You are welcome to upload pictures with this upload wizard, but they will not be part of the photo competition.
- In hungarian: Szívesen vesszük a feltöltés varázslóval feltöltött képeket, de ezek nem vesznek részt a fotópályázaton.
- (saved also in template)
- Template:Upload campaign use Wiki Loves Monuments (used after someone has uploaded a file)
- To translate: Thank you for submitting your photos to Wiki Loves Monuments.
- In hungarian: Köszönjük a Wiki Loves Monuments-be feltöltött fényképet!
- To translate: Our volunteers will add photos to the relevant articles and lists.
- In hungarian: Önkénteseink hozzá fogják adni a képeket a vonatkozó cikkekhez és listákhoz.
- (saved also in template)
- For a label above a field where uploaders can enter the (unique) identifier (code) of a monument:
- To translate: Monument ID
- In hungarian: Emlékmű azonosító
- For above the upload wizard during September:
- To translate: Wiki Loves Monuments 2013 Hungary Upload Wizard.
- In hungarian: Wiki Loves Monuments 2013 Magyarország Feltöltés Varázsló.
- To translate: Website of the contest
- In hungarian: A verseny weboldala
- To translate: Other countries
- In hungarian: Egyéb országok
You can translate the lines by creating a subpage with the translation, or put the translation below here or above under the English lines and I will create the subpages. The ones without a link should be translated here. I will visit this page the coming days. Thanks for the help! Romaine (talk) 15:32, 5 August 2013 (UTC)
Helló, Ato 01!
Látom kategorizálod a városok címereit, aminek nagyon örülök. Sajnos nekem erre már nincs kapacitásom, így legalább rendben tudhatom a dolgokat. Ha van kedved még hasonlókra, akkor a magyar vonatkozású képeimet itt találod: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Coat_of_arms_by_Madboy74_-_Hungarian Az összes többit meg itt: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Pictures_by_Madboy74 Előre is köszönöm a segítségedet!
|File:TIME Magazine cover Jan 07 1957.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
—RP88 14:37, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
Could you pleas check this?
- @Rodrigo.Argenton: Thank you your notification. I corrected a bit according practice of Huwiki and changed our template. -- ato (talk) 08:37, 10 September 2016 (UTC)
File:HUN Kemecse Címer.svg
Please check your POTD translation following another picture change
Hi Ato, Could you check your translation following a picture change which appears to have been made a few days ago: Template:Potd/2017-04-23 (hu). I already copied your original description to the original file of the Pelican. Thanks. --Arjuno (talk) 01:27, 4 April 2017 (UTC)