|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Hello Lokomotiv, how we have seen, the district Neunkirchen (short NK) in the south of Wiener Neustadt (WN) in Lower Austria is missing. My question is, if it possible to correct this. Many thanks in advance K@rl (talk) 20:12, 11 February 2010 (UTC) de:User:Karl Gruber
Template:Arrondissements of Paris
Hey Lokomotiv! I added "langswitch to Template:Arrondissements of Paris so the text displays differently depending on the language.
Hey Lokomotiv! If you want more to do, I added Langswitch to:
- Thank you :) WhisperToMe (talk) 18:27, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
- Paris: Done - Madrid Done - Hamburg: wip - Vienna: Done - Berlin: Done - others: wip. --Локомотив 20:43, 7 October 2010 (UTC)
If you want to try more:
- Template:Departments of France
- Template:Prefectures of Japan
- Template:Prefectures of Japan2 (links to categories instead of pages)
- Thank you for letting me know of the name change! I'll let you know if I find more langswitches that need some TLC! WhisperToMe (talk) 16:58, 22 December 2010 (UTC)
Welcome, Dear Patroller !
Hi Lokomotiv !
You now have the Patroller right and may call yourself a patroller ! Please take a moment to read the updated Commons:Patrol to learn how Patrolling works and how we use it to fight vandalism.
As you know already, the patrolling functionality is enabled for all edits, not just for new-page creations. This enables us to keep track of, for example, edits made by anonymous users here on Commons.
We could use you help at the Counter Vandalism Unit. For example by patrolling an Anonymous-edits checklist and checking a day-part. There is a short video tutorial which addresses some things you may not know about.
Thanks for renaming
Thanks for renaming of the book by Xenophon. I had been slow when compiling data, session expired and I forgot to post again the right name for the file.... :-( --Alex_brollo Talk|Contrib 08:37, 16 February 2011 (UTC)
Deletion Request help
Hello! Thanks with helping me with deletion requests. The guy who had uploaded a copyrighted photo of a laptop with the windows logo reuploaded it after it's deletion. Can you help me to make the deletion request? http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/File:ASUS_I.jpg this is what i managed to do. Please help me to make it for speedy deletion
Some baklava for you!
|For helping me with deletion requests! Georgy90 (talk) 13:23, 30 September 2011 (UTC)|
A barnstar for you!
|The Photographer's Barnstar|
|Great thanks for renaming the incorrect files (Exclamation Marks, Konstantin Somov's) and doing them more readable, clear and correct for all other users. Gabriel VanHelsing (talk) 15:42, 8 October 2011 (UTC)|
Hi, I noticed that when renaming this file File:Piazza di nouro.jpg, you then proceeded to tag the redirect as a duplicate. This is not the right procedure. Redirects are not created by accident, they are created deliberately and should be retained unless there is a good reason not to. If the file is a newly uploaded and renamed file, then the redirect can be dispensed with. See Commons:File renaming and Commons:Deletion_policy#Duplicates. Thanks :-) --Tony Wills (talk) 04:21, 30 March 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the reply :-). Part of the reason we keep redirects is so that people outside of wikimedia (eg on the rest of the internet) who have been using the file can still easily find it. For example if they use it in their publication and want to link back to the source (to fulfill the license requirements for example), their link needs to find the file. Even if it is a very bad name like File:IMG_123.JPG or File:MizSpeltt file PNG.JPG we want a redirect so that their link works. Also consider links from archived pages or in page histories, it is good to be able to find the file being discussed, even if it was renamed. It costs us very little to keep the redirect, and it stops someone uploading another file by that bad name.
- Still no ambitions in becoming an admin? ;) What exactly stops you from requesting it? Maybe I can help... or convince you. Trijnsteltalk 19:55, 12 July 2012 (UTC)
Re: My adminship
|Hello, DerBorg. You have new messages at Trijnstel's talk page.
Hi DerBorg, I've drafted a subpage for Jermboy27's vandalism: Commons:Administrators' noticeboard/Vandalism/Jermboy27. Feel free to edit it! Mathonius (talk) 17:51, 27 May 2012 (UTC) P.S.: I've informed Túrelio as well.
A barnstar for you!
|The Photographer's Barnstar|
|gracias por avisarme el error que tuve podria decirme en que pagina de wikipedia ocurrio porfavor Esmeazu 23:04, 16 July 2012 (UTC)|
Another template to add languages to
- Ja, gut gemacht :-) --Dэя-Бøяg 20:05, 5 November 2012 (UTC)
DeBorg, first, thanks for your help fixing my mistake. Regarding your second correction, in the RIT system, all bus stops use Curitiba's landmark tubes, but technically, a simple bus stop is different from a transfer station. Therefore, I do not think it is appropriate to put them together. At a station local feeders transfer passenger to express buses and other trunk line buses. Isolated tubes are usually located in neighborhoods, stations at the main system axis.--Mariordo (talk) 01:14, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
- Whoops! My bad due to a lack of knowledge about BRT. No problem, I revert my edits. --Dэя-Бøяg 01:19, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
POTY/2012 notice. --Dэя-Бøяg 02:27, 21 August 2013 (UTC)
Another adminship suggestion
Hello DerBorg, how are you? I'm wondering, would you please consider running for adminship? I'd be happy to nominate you. Adminship is really no big deal, and I'm sure the admin tools would be very useful for you anyway. Please let me know what you think. Kind regards, Mathonius (talk) 03:32, 14 April 2013 (UTC)
A beer for you!
|Thank you for all your work related to Category:Japan–Korea Annexation Treaty.―― Phoenix7777 (talk) 03:41, 25 August 2013 (UTC)]].|
Hallo DerBorg, vielen Dank für die Korrekturen, allerdings ist jetzt immer noch ein Haken dran: VFR Ostösterreich Pettendorf DSCN0778.jpg ist die alte Version von Pettendorf (aerial photo).jpg das ich grad gleichzeitig versucht hab upzudaten... Sorry... --Ailura (talk) 20:23, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
- Ich bin sorry, it was my bad (tech mistake moving the file with a typo edit)... Well, by now my mess was repaired :-) --Dэя-Бøяg 20:51, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
Editor @ ar.wiki
Hello. I would like to inform you that I have granted you editor flag at the Arabic Wikipedia, all your edits there will be automatically marked as patrolled. Best regards.--Avocato (talk) 07:02, 6 December 2013 (UTC)