Tripura (Bengali: ত্রিপুরা) is a state in North-East India, with an area of 4,051 sq. mi. (10,491.69 km²). Tripura has disputed borders and is surrounded by Bangladesh on the north, south, and west. The Indian states of Assam and Mizoram lie to the east. The capital is Agartala and the main languages spoken is Bengali. It was formerly an independent en:Twipra Kingdom. It was also known as Hill Tippera (anglicized version of Tripura) during the British Raj period.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Cities and villages in Tripura (3 C, 4 F)
- ► Agartala (4 C, 53 F)
- ► Buildings in Tripura (6 C)
- ► Culture of Tripura (5 C, 8 F)
- ► Geography of Tripura (8 C, 8 F)
- ► History of Tripura (5 C)
- ► Nature of Tripura (3 C)
Pages in category "Tripura"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Tripura"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.