Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Category Goa on sister projects:|
English: Goa (ˈɡoʊ.ə, Konkani: गोंय) is India's smallest state in terms of area and the fourth smallest in terms of population. Located on the west coast of India in the region known as the Konkan, it is bounded by the state of Maharashtra to the north, and by Karnataka to the east and south, while the Arabian Sea forms its western coast.
state on the western coast of India
|Instance of||state of India|
|Part of||West India|
|Legislative body|| |
|Executive body|| |
|Head of state|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|| |
|Different from|| |
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Unidentified locations in Goa (19 F)
- ► Architecture of Goa (8 C)
- ► Culture of Goa (31 C, 5 F)
- ► Geography of Goa (25 C)
- ► History of Goa (21 C, 5 F)
- ► Nature of Goa (17 C)
Pages in category "Goa"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Goa"
This category contains only the following file.
- Picture of GOA taken from an air craft's window.jpg 3,456 × 4,608; 2.95 MB