From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Category Goa on sister projects:|
English: Goa (ˈɡoʊ.ə, Konkani: गोंय) is India's smallest state in terms of area and the fourth smallest in terms of population. Located on the west coast of India in the region known as the Konkan, it is bounded by the state of Maharashtra to the north, and by Karnataka to the east and south, while the Arabian Sea forms its western coast.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Quality images of Goa (29 F)
- ► Architecture of Goa (10 C)
- ► Culture of Goa (27 C, 3 F)
- ► Geography of Goa (22 C)
- ► History of Goa (18 C, 4 F)
- ► Nature of Goa (11 C)
- ► Religion in Goa (2 C)